1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Still wanting your MR photo puppet?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Oct 11, 2008.

1. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Dratt, i bought him from them for $199 a week ago! Still, well worth it!
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

D'OH! I just bought Animal on eBay for appox. $340 :mad:

Oh well, that's still cheaper than buying it directly from Master Replicas and I'm sure it'll be worth it :coy: :insatiable:
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

:):):) I AM SO HAPPY! im definetly going to get them from redford films now!
  5. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

This news is a double edged sword. Granted I'm thrilled bc I had held off buying Animal until I saved the money for him. :halo: But if retailers are starting to sell the replicas at cost, the future of the line may be in trouble.... :o
  6. MuppetCaper

I think it is a bit late for that. The line is dead now as we speak. CSTom at Master Replicas made that a point in one of the other threads. Bye-Bye muppet posers. :cry:
  7. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

its sad cause the line didnt last long at all.:cry:
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

The line is dead as a main stream product, HOWEVER, the options have not finished, which may include small, made to order batches, but these will be very expensive.
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I just ordered my Kermit from here! What a GREAT price for him! That's spectacular! Thanks for the link!
  10. MuppetCaper

You would have got a better deal at redfordfilms.com for only $120. The sale ends this Friday! Now thats a good deal!
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

No, ya see, I meant I ordered him from redfordfilms. Haha. It was just a fantastic deal and I'm so excited to get him.
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I think Redfordfilms is where I got my Kermit last year. I don't think it was $120 but it was priced fairly low. I would certainly do business with them again. I also think they used DHL shipping rather than UPS. It was a much better experience - all things considered. :)
  13. MuppetCaper

I got my studio scaled Millennium Falcon there for only a $1000 and UPS shipped it. I am going to order one more thing tomorrow since the sale ends this Friday.