Vote!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's the thing. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm not going to vote for somebody just because they're Republican or Democrat. I'm going to vote for the candidate that I think has a better vision. If I don't agree with either of them or if I don't enough about either of them, I simply don't vote. :attitude:
I think that's fine. Voting is important, but voting just for the sake of voting does no good. We have to demand better. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
::Goes to watch the Marx Brothers:: "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" :wink:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey, listen up, Bush has RUINED this country for the past EIGHT YEAR! It's a miracle we ALL survived the last eight years! If McCain won, we WOULDN'T survive the next four years!
Hey there is no president bashing in this forum per moderators.

Telly

Reaction score
Hahaha I'm ripping my cds onto my computer. Right now I'm on "Ladies & Gentelmen: The Best of George Michael" and Freedom's playing. How ironic.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey there is no president bashing in this forum per moderators.
Excuse me but you bashed Obama! You of all people should not be talking right now.

But, as I was saying....HE WON!:excited::cry:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
::sigh:: I'm already dealing with friends arguing over this. And all over candidates who don't think about us nearly as much as we do of them.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'm done, I'm done...

Out of respect for MC, I will not say another word.

Please, can we get back to celebrating?

:sympathy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I don't want to damper anyone's celebration. Just because the government decided to split itself into separate camps, doesn't mean we regular people have to. :wink: