No Milk Chocolate in Chocolate Candy?

How does "no chocolate" in chocolate effect your purchasing decision?

• A lot! I love Hershey's (or, at least I used to) I feel cheated!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • None, never really ate Hershey's at all.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I only like some Hershey's products, so it doesn't matter really.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I am boycotting them and telling everyone about this.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I did like those white chocolate M&Ms!

I wish they'd bring it back, a la what they did for the Dark Chocolate M&Ms that were originally a SW: Episode 3 promotion or something.

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish they'd bring it back, a la what they did for the Dark Chocolate M&Ms that were originally a SW: Episode 3 promotion or something.

They've had those for a while, and I think they still do... Unless they aren't available in your area, that is. Now those are brilliant. The tartness of the Dark Chocolate mingles perfectly with the sugary shell. The white Chocolate ones were good, but the sugar coating made them tooth achingly sweet.

You know, someone said something about the candy industry (I know he's the author of a Book called "Candy Freak" I just forgot the name) and it really stuck with me. They basically just have so many products on the market, that they only do variations of their products, and they don't really explore completely new venues. So basically we get temporary variants of certain candies (sometimes as promotional movie tie ins), like Big Kat, Reeses Big Cups, and so forth. M-mazing was a flop, actually. They made the bar out of inferior "Chocolate" that melted into goo long before the M's inside it did. They were pretty good, but they could have been better. Especially if they used a different chocolate, like say Milk M&M's in a white bar.... I once bought a 101 Dalmations candy bar because it was exactly like that. I was hoping they'd do that, but no...

Redsonga

Reaction score
What happen to the crispy M&Ms? They were my favorite...that and the peanut butter ones :smile:.
I would vote other, I am still buying their candy:stick_out_tongue:...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still see Peanut Butter ones. Usually at Target, though... I don't think Crispy is around anymore. Oddly enough the "Crispy" mascot is in the main group in the advertisements and merchandiseing still. Don't know what that's all about.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kissables not not that great to me. I like M&m's better! The shells are just to hard to me.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ok...I just had to post on this one.

Now before I start, I will say I am NOT a very big chocolate eater. I have to be craving it. Altough I will glady eat a milky way or reeses cup anytime :stick_out_tongue:

But I cant believe they are doing this. Price costs? Seriously,between all the candy they sell and hearshy park's income, I dont see how they cant afford it, but then again,I dont know the price of the stuff either :smirk:

I guess I'll have to go with the more expensive chocolates. Hmmm...Godiva...*drools*

P.S. I never liked those hearshy kissables. the chocolate was always too soft, the shell was too crunchy, and putting them in the refrigerater made the hard

Redsonga

Reaction score
I still see Peanut Butter ones. Usually at Target, though... I don't think Crispy is around anymore. Oddly enough the "Crispy" mascot is in the main group in the advertisements and merchandiseing still. Don't know what that's all about.
But..but I loved them *mourns*:cry:
I like most of the crispy candies:insatiable:
Oh well, I am glad they still make Almond M&Ms :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I liked the crispy ones too! My dad loved them and would buy a whole bunch of them! Like the warehouse kind of package.