Adventures of Kermo Polo question

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, I know this is pretty obsessive for me to mention, but I have to say this....

Anyone else notice that Nanny says "I almost forgot! I have a special surprise cookie for you." and Gonzo refers to it as a liverwurst sandwich, and Nanny comes back with Spaghetti? I always thought that mistake was hillarious. From what I can tell, someone added an extra word that didn't need to be there (either a writer or Barbara Billingsly) and no one caught it....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Check it out - Here, about 2:56 into the segment, she says the line....

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think it's a mistake as much as Gonzo just hoping it was a liverwurst sandwich.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Baby Gonzo is absolutely right. It looks like Gonzo is just HOPING it's something to do with liverwurst and hot sauce...

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
And it turns out to be spaghetti... how is spaghetti a cookie? It's made of dough, but that's where the similarities end. I've been making fun of that line ever since.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I does sound like she is saying cookie. At least I think she is saying cooking, but It's not clear...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I does sound like she is saying cookie. At least I think she is saying cooking, but It's not clear...
Oh, she is definitely saying cookie. I guess she accidentally added an extra word, and they didn't catch it before it was animated.