What If Elmo Had Originally Been on Sesame St.?

ISNorden

Reaction score
If Elmo had originally been on Sesame Street, I'm betting that his personality would not have changed so drastically. There'd be more street stories like his first reactions to Rocco, his attempts at imitating the Count's thunder with noisy objects, and his struggle to change the letter of the day (before you ask, all three of those are real episode plots). The "Elmo's World" segments, if they still existed, would each take only as long as "Global Grover"; any character who dominated the show for 15 minutes would still be a new creation. (Sad, but probably realistic!)

Redsonga

Reaction score
It would have been cute if Snuffy's little sister had learned to talk and she got her own show, it could be called 'Alice's Wonderland' :3 *heehee* I would watch it :3

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There is the recent episode where is jealous of Marco and Gina paying more attention to him because he is younger.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would have been cute if Snuffy's little sister had learned to talk and she got her own show, it could be called 'Alice's Wonderland' :3 *heehee* I would watch it :3
Way off topic, but I really wish they continued with Baby Natasha's dead on satire of late night talk shows. That was one of the coolest things on Sesame I've seen in years.