Your Thoughts: Kermit on Dr. Phil

Davina

Reaction score
while I'd certainly love it if Jim was still around to be Kermit, it's not gonna happen
but, I've always felt that Steve has done a wonderful job, especially considering he had such a huge role (well, several, actually..) to fill. I was as wary as any at first, but he has done such a wonderful job, and I can't imagine anyone else in the role now days.
Anyway.. I still haven't been able to get dr phil's stupid website to let me on..(keeps timing out..) so i _still_ haven't seen this... *sigh* anyone know if it's been put up on youtube yet? (or can give me a direct link to try?) I'm starting to get desperate.. heh
am sooo looking forward to tonight's show. am taping it, of course, for myself and for a neighbor who doesn't have regular tv.. and am thinking of converting it to fit on an sd card to mail to my hubby on deployment.. I know he'd love to see it and don't really want to make him wait a whole year... heh..

Davina

Reaction score
bother, it still won't load.. i think it's all a plot.. and evil scheme to prevent me from seeing kermit on dr phil... ah well.. maybe it's just flooded by all the millions of people trying to view the clip right now.... (i'm going to tell myself this anyway..) and will have to wait a few days *sigh* ah well.. will definately see the movie tonight...

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was planing on watching this, but I don't usually watch Dr. Phil and figure I'll check out on youtube sooner or later so I went out. I saw the little thing with Elmo though

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I cannot seeem to get beyond the first minute of the interview with this link. Can someone please tell me how to find a complete copy of this interview?

Redsonga

Reaction score
His nervous reaction to Dr. Phil reminded me of his nervous reaction to Professor Krassman in The Muppet Movie. But I suppose that makes sense since Steve was performing Kermit in that. Wait... wasn't he? I forget. That's right, it was Jim in that! I always forget because Steve's such a talented performer, and there isn't a single puppeteer out there who could do a better job at bringing the frog to life.
I think he is okay, but to say that he is so good that you mix him up with Mr. Henson, is taking the love a bit too far IMHO. He may be doing an okay job, I like him just fine, but Mr. Henson's work will always be better in my book :smile:.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I taped it. Did anyone besites me miss a breaf appearnance by Elmo latter in the show?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Really? I could have sworn i watch the whole thing~!
Well, latter on in the show, they showed Elmo saying merry Christmas to Phil and Robin. Then he sang a little bit of Jingle Bells. Then Robin said, "Everyone in the audience is taking home a DVD of Elmo's Christmas Countdown."