Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Awesome, Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop Lithiumbrain!

I'll be sure to post up some pics once it comes in!

Taylor

Reaction score
OMG! I am so excited now. can't wait. Every time I get something muppety in the mail I re-watch all my muppet movies and some of the muppet show seasons. animals going to look so good and I'll finally feel like he is a complete replica. better get the dvd player warmed up.:halo:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Every time I get something muppety in the mail I re-watch all my muppet movies and some of the muppet show seasons.
Wow... if I did that, I'd be watching everything once a week. YIKES! :eek:

Taylor

Reaction score
Wow... if I did that, I'd be watching everything once a week. YIKES! :eek:
besides the muppet replicas I only buy muppet dvds. Its been a while since I got anything muppety, I'm so excited.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I sent emails to all the US orders with tracking numbers. The 2 orders to Australia and New Zealand will be there by the weekend or Monday. This last Monday was a US holiday and the weather has been brutal so that may factor in a bit. Can't wait to see the photos!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just received my collar and it's wonderful! Now the long neck on the Animal replica makes perfect sense. Thank you so much. It was worth the wait, worth every penny and more!

I'm under deadline for the next couple days, but you bet your bippy that I'll be snapping up some photos soon!

:halo:

Telly

Reaction score
I'm jealous. Now I need to buy Animal!