Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

OSUperman

Reaction score
I'm new to the forums here and just got Animal and Gonzo for Christmas. Lithiumbrain will you be making more? I really need one:halo:

doc hopper

Reaction score
Wow - this collar is incredible. INCREDIBLE!

I wish these were easier to produce because everyone who has an Animal should have one. Really nice work.

Unfortunately for me, since our move, Animal's been stuck in public storage with Gonzo and Kermit - and a billion other collectibles! I hope to get him in the new house so I can wrap this steel collar around his neck.

THanks again for such a great accessory!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I got the animal collar :halo: in yesterdays (1/22) mail..all I can say is It was worth the wait and soooo worth every penny dude! :excited::smile:

will post pics sometime 2marrow (1/24)

THANNNNNNK YOU

Taylor

Reaction score
I got my silver collar in yesterday, and I am waiting for the white one to arrive. I'll probably get it on monday. The silver collar blew my mind, it has far exceeded my expectations. Animal looks perfect with it on. I will post pics but im waiting till I get the white one. I really can't thank you enough Lithiumbrain, you do amazing work. Animal finally feels complete. :halo:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Looks good, these keep looking better and better. I've got to wait until Monday morning to pick mine up from the post office, but I'll be sure to post pics ASAP.
These look like they're definitely worth the wait though.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
That looks great! How did you get Animals hair to lay so flat?
when I first got him (2 years ago now last Nov.) I took a spray bottle and LIGHTLY spray his hair/feathers and i kept petting his head like a dog for like a few days and thats all i really did :halo: