Mayhem Mini Figures for sale on eBay

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah those Mcfarlane Simpsons figures...Im not too big on them.

Of course, my FAVORITE Simpsons like was the 1990 Kenner line. Yeah, Im odd.

There's this local store near me called Toy Fusion, that is almost entirely 70's, 80's and 90's toys(with rare/import modern figures as well) And it's amazing how many toylines would be released every year in the 1980's, just astonishing. Insectaurs, Wheeled Warriors,
C.O.P.S., etc.

The only toy lines available at stores are about 50% WWE wrestling figures(usually taking up 1 to 2 rows), Transformers, GI JOE, TMNT, Power Rangers, Star Wars, the latest Digimon/Pokemon ripoff, and Marvel/DC figures. Thats about it. I mean sure, these are mostly the same popular toy lines I remember from the late 1980's, but I realize with so many factors the only place to find those cool collector figures is the collectabe market.

Sadly, even loose/far from mint condition video game figures go for insane prices on ebay. Virtually every Toy Biz, Joyride, etc video game related figure goes for hundreds of dollars on ebay. Even cheap Crash Bandicoot figures.

My point is, I guess we are lucky there is even any sort of toy line being produced these days that caters to an older market.
NECA definitely has to be one of the most interesting toy makers. TMNT, Jareth and a Hoggle, etc.

Oh yeah, those Palisades guys should just keep those Muppet prototypes. Its pretty doubtful in this economy, anyone is going to pay $500 or more for a pvp prototype.

Sal The Monkey, Gobo and some of the Sesame Street figure prototypes I believe are some of the only few that went for a pretty penny.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... The SST gang didn't come cheap. But I'm hextremely thankful for the opportunity I received to get 'em. Still got my eyes on the prize of the SST playset, and if I can find it, the sculpt of :batty: as well. Someday though... Someday...

vans

Reaction score
I saw some new released playsets compatible with the Palisades Muppets toys.

This Hannah Montana playset has amazing stuff like those guitars & piano that would be perfect for Janice, Dr. Teeth and the gang. If you're into dioramas, this would be perfect for Muppet figures.

Does anyone know of similar toys compatible with Palisades Muppets? I figured its in the 1:12 scale just a guess.

beaker

Reaction score
I saw some new released playsets compatible with the Palisades Muppets toys.

This Hannah Montana playset has amazing stuff like those guitars & piano that would be perfect for Janice, Dr. Teeth and the gang. If you're into dioramas, this would be perfect for Muppet figures.

Does anyone know of similar toys compatible with Palisades Muppets? I figured its in the 1:12 scale just a guess.
Well I know that the plan was for all Muppet related franchises
(Muppet Show, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock) to be kept in the Palisades scale. When another company had the licence for the Sesame figures, before Palisades got the license, they were going to release them in that scale.

It's the same with other franchises. The "Jakks Pacific" WWE wrestling style is what TNA and other wrestling properties keep their scale in.

Most collectors(ie: like NECA) lines have a similar scale to Palisade's Muppets line, though playsets for those rarely come out. Not sure what mainstream release playsets are of a similar scale.