The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yesterday my friend and I attempted to make cookies. I actually KNOW how to make cookies... while she couldn't cook if her life depended on it! XD Lol, anyway, they were peanut butter ones, and they kinda turned into mush. We ate 'em from a bowl. =P It was perty funny though!
I actually love cookie mush/raw cookie dough! Seriously!:insatiable:

Kiki

Reaction score
I was just talking to a friend of mine on msn and her display picture was her at the Rocky Horror Picture Show stage performance meeting the cast. She had this badge that said "I'm Just a Sweet Transvestive" in big, bold letters. The picture was funny-as, I couldn't stop laughing! :big_grin:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
what's the name of that song?

i was looking at my sesame street song book sheet music today. and they have an index of titles and an index of first lines, in case you can't remember the titles. it cracked me up to see "La de da de dum, la de da de dum" because if you can't remember the name of "What's the Name of That Song", i think you've got bigger problems that can't be solved by an index of first lines...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Me and my sister were digging through the el cheapo rack of fetish fashion stuff at a Metal record store, and my sister found a PVC naughty nurse top. I laughed so hard at the idea that people buy that lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Me and my sister were digging through the el cheapo rack of fetish fashion stuff at a Metal record store, and my sister found a PVC naughty nurse top. I laughed so hard at the idea that people buy that lol.
Lol, Naughty Nurse outfits ftw! And don't forget them Naughty Nuns, either. XD

Does anyone remember that old animated sketch on SST were the guy thinks there's an alligator in his room? :big_grin:
Well, last night I just got into bed and I said to my folks, "g'night Mum, g'night dad..." and then there was a brief pause and then my brother and I said at the exact same time, "...g'night Sparky!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that old animated sketch on SST were the guy thinks there's an alligator in his room? :big_grin:
Well, last night I just got into bed and I said to my folks, "g'night Mum, g'night dad..." and then there was a brief pause and then my brother and I said at the exact same time, "...g'night Sparky!"
Haha! Does I just love when random things in life work out that way! :big_grin:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol today my Dad called me downstairs and into the loungeroom to "Get my glass"; when he actually sent me in there to watch a certian Rick Astley clip on TV. My Dad Rick Rolled me! LOL!