Youtube: Muppet Related Vignets

Mr Devco

Reaction score
YouTube Poop is a name used for videos posted on YouTube which are usually nonsensical and random. They are simply just randomly chosen clips from things such as cartoons, clipped, looped and remixed to make it sound really strange.

Post any that you find here for all of us to enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-8h3UCEYs

Drtooth

Reaction score
YouTube Poop is a name used for videos posted on YouTube which are usually nonsensical and random. They are simply just randomly chosen clips from things such as cartoons, clipped, looped and remixed to make it sound really strange.

Post any that you find here for all of us to enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-8h3UCEYs
You know, I have never titled mine "The Muppets get random offensive to speak of illness" or anything like that.

I wonder if that's why I only have like 3 hits on anything....

Plus... Shameless Self Promotion

Most of mine have Sesame Street or Muppet babies or something somehow interwoven into the plot. I urge everyone (who wants to) to check out "The Creepy Riddler's Egg Fetish" and "D'oh Yogi! The unaired series finalie" 2 of, I think, my best works.

That is if best even qualifies as the word.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I would love to learn how to make these someday

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would love to learn how to make these someday
It's simplicity in itself.... All you basically do is search for some clip or something you think is funny, download it at Mediaconverter.org, and put them into a movie editing program. Then you just cut the clips together until you have something roughly formatted as a joke.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the series "This Video Will Be Flagged"? It's a you tube trend where you take a line from a movie or show that sounds dirty but isn't and loop it. Here is my first attempt. I don't mean to offend anyone with this video so please be aware. THIS VIDEO WILL BE RATED "R" (That's The Name)