Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Aside from the characters Dr. Tooth mentioned, are there any other obscure characters in the issue, maybe seen among the crowd but without any lines? I know that an image of Pops from the comic was posted in the Tough Pigs review.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aside from the characters Dr. Tooth mentioned, are there any other obscure characters in the issue, maybe seen among the crowd but without any lines? I know that an image of Pops from the comic was posted in the Tough Pigs review.
I think there was an attempt at some of the members of the Jug band... but I still don't remember a Muppet that looked like Fidel Castro.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think there was an attempt at some of the members of the Jug band... but I still don't remember a Muppet that looked like Fidel Castro.
Wait, I'm confused... I don't recall mentioning Fidel Castro.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused... I don't recall mentioning Fidel Castro.

Neither did I... hence my joke...

I think it was Lubbock Lou... I never saw his hat that closely before..

I know he also drew Zeke and I believe he also did Gramps as well. They're heckling Sam at one point during the archery contest.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hmmm, I would have expected the archery contest to have a bigger crowd. Seems sort of small form how things sound. I would have filled the crowd with the rest of the jugband, the other jugband, Bobby Benson and his baby band, Lips, Leon, Lindbergh, Seymour, Zippety Zap, the frackles, Thog, Doglion, Digit, and many others.