What if Disney bought Sesame Street too.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
And what's worse... let's just say that stuff was no longer profitable... They probably stick it in the Disney Dumpster like they did with the Disney Afternoon, the Saban Library they got after buying The Family Channel, and lots of other little things like that... only to be pulled out for an incomplete series of DVD's.
They'll probably stick it in "the Disney vault," which as much as I do love Disney I always thought was a someodd marketing tool, :embarrassed:.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They'll probably stick it in "the Disney vault," which as much as I do love Disney I always thought was a someodd marketing tool, :embarrassed:.
Disney Vault is for movies that they can hide away for 10 years until they can find a new repackage... Disney Dumpster is where they put things they clearly don't want and don't use.

Redsonga

Reaction score
And what's worse... let's just say that stuff was no longer profitable... They probably stick it in the Disney Dumpster like they did with the Disney Afternoon, the Saban Library they got after buying The Family Channel, and lots of other little things like that... only to be pulled out for an incomplete series of DVD's.
OT: Is that where Saban's Little Mermaid went to?:cry:

I like Disney, but I don't think they would be good for SST or the other way around. I mean, they haven't even had The Mickey Mouse Club on in years themselves :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
OT: Is that where Saban's Little Mermaid went to?:cry:

This one?
WOW... The irony there hit me like a TON of bricks.... I'm sure if they control anything, it would only be the Saban produced English dub.... what really bugs me is, they own American distribution of certain animes Saban dubs, including a lot of Tatsunoko productions... stinks. I want my Samurai Pizza Cats. Best anime dub ever!

But yeah... stuff like that, Eek the Cat, and stuff from the Fox Kids network that Saban somehow came into owning... That's why they have to do Power Rangers now.