Muppets Win a People's Voice Award from the Webbys

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wait a second guys! It says here that it was voted people's choice but something from NPR won. I think this is still great news though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing this either. One thing that won't win a Webby is the Webby website. I can't find a thing and it's such a poor presentation. :stick_out_tongue:

Are we sure that Beaker won? The link posted by Phillip takes me to the main page. :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Of COURSE Beaker won! He's Beaker, after all!

Well...hmmM! I've just looked back at the website...I'm sure Beaker was at the top of that list this morning...But now he seems missing completely from the music section...Strange...

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Hopefully Disney wil reconize this has ... The Muppets Have Fans!

Davina

Reaction score
the only reason hubby and i register with webby is to vote for muppets.. hehe... they had some great clips out this year.. was almost surprised there were more muppet bits up to vote for.. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
We received the news early this morning from the Muppets Studio... Beaker's "Ode to Joy" won
"People's Voice Winner" from the Webby Awards! This is a huge deal for the Muppets and Henson fans everywhere. Special thanks goes out to everyone who voted. You made the difference.

Here's a bookmark link that will take you directly to the music category of the winners list...

http://www.webbyawards.com/webbys/current_film.php#film_music

Join the celebration. Let us know what you think about the news and the other Webby winners.

This is definately something to celebrate all right! With as much recognition as this, it's obvious that there are many other Muppet and Henson fans besides us that still care for these characters. I see no end in sight for the people at Henson. :smile::smile::smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I keep reading the title to this thread and thinking they've won a Wembly...