Images from TMS 3D Promotional Poster

zns

Reaction score
Hiya. I was wondering if anyone out there had any images of the promotional poster that was used to promote "The Muppet Show" in 1976. The only image I've ever seen is the one in the collectables section of this website under "Rarities" and I just wasn't sure if anyone had any other pictures besides just that one. I was just curious because I would love to see the detail of it and what all is included in it. Thanks.

muppetperson

Reaction score
That is strange.I just went to look under rarities, and everything is gone, apart from a new listing of Disney's first Bear prototype.

zns

Reaction score
That is strange.I just went to look under rarities, and everything is gone, apart from a new listing of Disney's first Bear prototype.
I just checked it and it's still there. I just want to see some more close-up images if that is possible.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just checked it and it's still there. I just want to see some more close-up images if that is possible.
Me too, but we didn't have a larger image when I clipped them for the collectibles section several years ago. That display was made back when artists would create original imagery from source material rather than slap on approved clip art. Those older pieces were so beautiful. If anyone has a larger image please post it!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Silly me was looking at rarities in Muppet worlds by mistake.
I have seen it now and will keep my eyes open for it.:embarrassed:

zns

Reaction score
Me too, but we didn't have a larger image when I clipped them for the collectibles section several years ago. That display was made back when artists would create original imagery from source material rather than slap on approved clip art. Those older pieces were so beautiful. If anyone has a larger image please post it!
I wonder who posted the image in the collectables section anyway. Maybe someone like Phil Chapman would know.

zns

Reaction score
By the way.... how many copies of that poster exist today?

zns

Reaction score
I wonder if it even does still exist today. Hopefully it will show up somewhere. How rare can it possibly be?

zns

Reaction score
I just found the poster on ebay and won the auction. Here is the photograph :