Fozzie Illustration

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHH! ! ! He is so righteous! I LOVE him. He's honestly my favorite one so far. He's amazing. Possibly your best. :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
this is amazing! i cant wait for the finished product! :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Reevz, all your art is awesome...so three-dimensional! Who are you planning to draw next?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK I lied:embarrassed:

Photoshop has corrupted my latest characters and I've lost about 18 hours of work - it doesn't take much to imagine the mood I'm in:grouchy:

Anyhoot, onwards and upwards, hopefully there will be something to show shortly

Erine81981

Reaction score
All those you've done are amazing. I can't believe how good they are all turning out. You are a god in Muppet Art dude. Keep up the wonderful work.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OK I lied:embarrassed:

Photoshop has corrupted my latest characters and I've lost about 18 hours of work - it doesn't take much to imagine the mood I'm in:grouchy:

Anyhoot, onwards and upwards, hopefully there will be something to show shortly
Oh, man. I can only imagine that heart-sinking feeling. I have had several locked or dead files over the years. It's maddening. If there's anything you need just ask.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh man! Even though your computer bit the dust, keep the faith! What you've done looks so amazing!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK, I've posted another character. I am not 100% happy with him and plan to revisit him at a later date. I am trying to use elements from all variations of the character to give him a generic look (the puppet changed dramatically over the years) but am sticking to my Muppet Show guns for the majority of his appearance. The version that I lost was a far superior illustration but I'm confident when I revisit it, this one will be better...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

Nick22

Reaction score
waldorf looks awesome! i love the cup of coffee! nice touch.