Fozzie Illustration

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm alot further on than I've shown. I'm working on the mural as a whole but crop it when I show a character in order not to give anything away:wink:
I was thinking that. You do seem to be very far along. How much time would you say the average character takes you to create? It must many hours! I just can't imagine undertaking this project. How much have you learned while painting these characters?

Telly

Reaction score
I am completely in love with this! The characters don't even look "unfinished" to me! Are you putting this mural up in your house somewhere? Keep up the awesome job!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*EERIE MUSIC*

I just started making a Sweetums figure yesterday...Spooky.

P.S. He looks great! Seeing that made me realize how off I am. Oh, well we can't all be perfect.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
How much time would you say the average character takes you to create?
Each character takes me around 1-2 weeks of my spare time (evenings and weekends) but overtime this seems to be speeding up alot.
I just can't imagine undertaking this project.
A huuuuuuge part of me wished I hadn't! ! ! !
How much have you learned while painting these characters?
The best thing I will take from this is the lessons I have learnt, both new techniques and shortcuts. Before I started this, other than in retouching work, I hadn't done hair, fur etc. It is bar-none the most ambitious (read: stupid) I have tried and I am soooo ready to get on with my next project after months and months of Muppets!
I am completely in love with this! The characters don't even look "unfinished" to me! Are you putting this mural up in your house somewhere? Keep up the awesome job!
Thanks Telly! Erm...theres some debate if this will go up in the house. My better half hates my digital work with a passion. She much prefers my hand drawn sketches and paintings. That said, I gave her a sneek peek at the overall piece and she actually admitted she was so impressed she would allow it to be framed and put up in the house (which is a big thing since she loathes the Muppets:boo:). However since then she has claimed the statement was alchohol induced and cannot remember saying it!
*EERIE MUSIC*

I just started making a Sweetums figure yesterday...Spooky.

P.S. He looks great! Seeing that made me realize how off I am. Oh, well we can't all be perfect.
Spooky:stick_out_tongue:
looks AWESOME! i love floyd's expression, and sweetums looks sweet. i cant wait to see this thing as a whole!
Thanks Nick22, all the praise genuinely motivates me to keep going on this project and I really want to thank everyone for the kind words!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd's expression is AWESOME! I abolutely love it. Sweetums looks perfectly incredible. I love all of it and I'm so eagerly awaiting the finished product! Amazing stuff, man! Keep it up! :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
WHY MUST YOU BE SARCASTIC? I GENUINELY FREAKED WHEN I FOUND THAT OUT!
LOL, very funny:big_grin: I'll be totally honest with you Zeppo, take a look out of your window, thats me watching your every move *CREEPY LAUGH*

Be AFRAID, be very afraid (but not really and I'm starting to freak myself out now!:eek:)