Fozzie Illustration

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hello?..... ello.... elo.... lo.... o....:confused:
This post completely missed my radar...sorry:embarrassed:

I don't think I've anything new to show...HOWEVER...my NEW website is up and running and for the first time you can see the Muppets in a higher resolution format..have fun folks and it WILL be updated soon!

P.S Tell you're friends to visit the site, I need to to earn the money to pay for it:stick_out_tongue:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
P.S If you want to access the retouching section (?) go with the login name "guest" and password "stuart" :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Loving the new site!
Also, the high quality pics.
I'm really really getting excited to see the final product.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Holy bricks! YOU did the packaging graphics for the Lego games? (I'd love to say that I made one of my astounding and prophetic comparison connections here, but that would be a blatant lie.)

In other news, it's nice to finally be able to see all of the painstaking little details in your Muppet art that were kind of hard to make out before (the slightly fraying fabric of Floyd's sleve, for instance). It just makes them all the more incredible!

I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Holy bricks! YOU did the packaging graphics for the Lego games? (I'd love to say that I made one of my astounding and prophetic comparison connections here, but that would be a blatant lie.)
Guilty...not all of them, but some of the more recent ones and without giving anything away, they've got some REALLY cool games coming out in the near future:wink:

In other news, it's nice to finally be able to see all of the painstaking little details in your Muppet art that were kind of hard to make out before (the slightly fraying fabric of Floyd's sleve, for instance). It just makes them all the more incredible!
I'm so glad I've finally managed to get the higher resolution images out there. I has taken absolutely ages for me to get some of those details just right and finally you guys can get to see why they take so long to do as, bare in mind these are just digitally airbrushed in Photoshop with no 3D work at all.

THANK YOU, for all the kind comments:smile: