MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Me (hanging out in the bathroom -- very ugly sounds coming out of there)

Rizzo: She's sick?

Turbo (nods): Got it worse dan a Doozah wit' da hiccups. *cringes*
Scooter: (tapping on the door) Kelly? Are you okay in there? Do you need us to bring you something?
Beige: Distilled essence of marsh flower. Best thing in the world for an upset stomach - as long as you drink it while standing on your head and humming an ancient Cave funeral march.
Scooter: Somehow I don't think she's going to want that. (the two head back to join the others)

Erin: (typing something on the computer) So Kelly's sick? That's too bad...and I hear there's been some kind of bug making the rounds these days.
Nora: Yeah, down at the shop, Mrs. Farley's been out for the last few days with a wicked bad stomach ache.
Storyteller: I've got some radish-potato bisque in the fridge, and I think some of that lemon-ginger tea will help.

(Some time later, a care package containing the soup, tea, some ginger snaps, a few joke books and a get-well card is deposited at Kelly and co.'s door.)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Scooter: (tapping on the door) Kelly? Are you okay in there? Do you need us to bring you something?
Me (coming out of the bathroom, still queasy): I think I've got it covered. I'll just say that there's nothing left. *smiles weakly*
(Some time later, a care package containing the soup, tea, some ginger snaps, a few joke books and a get-well card is deposited at Kelly and co.'s door.)
Me (sends a thank-you note): I appreciate it. I don't know if it's a bug or not. I recently started cleaning up the flowerbeds outside, and I don't normally do the "garden" thing ... and it's only after I started that I started getting sick. I might be allergic to something. Still -- it has to get done. I think I'm gonna buy a mask and see if that helps.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (elbows Ed, whispering): Psst... oh Mayor of the Mighty City of Hensonville ... dost thou know when the city will open?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... Yeah... The city thread. *Ducks back into bunker escaping for the time being.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Indy's winning 10-6 and it's now time for the halftime concert... *Famous last words.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (waves foam hand that's as big as him)

Turbo (stares at goalposts): Dose are some BIIIIIIG Doozah sticks.

Me (humming to herself, playing on the computer)

Oscar: Ain't ya watchin' da game?

Me: Me? Heck, no. I don't do sports. I'm sure my brother is pulling for New Orleans, though. He wants to move to the French Quarter some day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Woo! N'Orlans now up 13-10 with Colts driving in the 3rd QTR.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh... Stupid Saints, why take a risk like the 2-point conversion? ! ? Fail.
Norlans still winning by 5 though.

*Tunes back in. Oh, they're challenging the play. Let's see wha happas.
Hahahahahahaha! Hit overturned! Saints 24-17!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (watches RF torture Mr. Turtle): And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I don't teach anymore.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now it's the Saints up by two touchdowns with two minutes to go.