1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. The Count Moderator

*Unlocks the doors to the temporary home for dorms' residents. Hello? Anyone there? Can you post here instead? *Shrugs, waits to hear from others.
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: YESH! It works! Thanks, Ed! :halo:

Spamela: *snugs*
  3. The Count Moderator

No prob. *Leaves cherry pie for Ailie. *Snuggles with Spammy. <333.
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *slams face into the pie contentedly and stays there for a while, like an ostrich burying its head in the ground* XP

Spamela: *gives muffins*
  5. The Count Moderator

MMM, *shares muffins with Spammy thanking her of course.
    *Claw snatches one from the basket when noone's looking.
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (wandering around with , happens upon this "temporary home" thing): Huh?

Pearl: What's wrong, sugah?

Kelly: I guess it's just a place to hang out while the remodel is going on for the next semester.

Pearl (looks at a random brochure): Geez-louise, just how long ARE y'all's semesters in these parts?

Kelly: Well, I don't know. The thing is, Ed, who's basically in charge of running it, has plans to make it three semesters a year. That seems more managable.

Pearl: Whew. Thought I'd done been left out of the school loop for far too long -- just didn't seem logical to have semesters last out that many years. By the way, is it just gonna be us?

Kelly: Well, I haven't talked to Cotterpin, but she's hopefully working on stuff and will be back as soon as the place is opened up again.

Pearl (smirks): I take it this place is co-ed.

Kelly: Yeah. So?

Pearl: Got any nice young males skulkin' 'round the place?

Kelly: Um, you mean as roomies? No. I had a male roommate I had a crush on sometimes ... but I decided it would be best if we spent some time apart. Besides, I kinda like the idea of losing the testosterone in my room.

Pearl: Aw, well that's a right shame. *finds muffins* Ooh, muffins! *hands one to Kelly* You want one, sugah, or are ya on a diet?

Kelly: You can have them. They're not really my thing. I'm more of a chips and ice cream person, myself.
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *unlatches her head out of the pie for a moment and offers up some apples to whoever wants them*

Chamberlain: *cringes and skulks away to the dark solitude of a bush*

Zoot: I thought it was cherry pie... O_O

Ailie: Or is it...? =P Maybe I keeled some-bun... *donning a red, mushy facial*

Zoot: *facepalm*
  8. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (takes an apple): Thanks, Ailie. 'Preciate it. *chomps on apple happily* Mmm ... apples.
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: No problem! What's your favorite, the red kind or the green kind...? Or the yellow kind...or the semi red, semi green...or the greenish yellow kind...or the blue kind like on Rocko's Modern Life?

Spamela: Do you ever listen to yourself, Ailie? =P

Ailie: I drift in and out. O_O

Zoot: Mmmm...in and--

Spamela: *covers his mouth*

Dr. Teeth: *coming out, dressed like Jareth minus the hair because Chamberlain thought it'd be funny to steal his other clothes* ...I--I feels so square... ;_;

Ailie: O_O Yum.
  10. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty, wearing dark shades, sneaks around the area.

RF jumps out of a tree.

RF: HI, LEFTY!

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RF: What? :confused:

Lefty: I'm...how ya say...incognito. Riiiiiiight...

RF: Why?

Lefty: On accouna I teed off dat Gruesome fella down at da docks.

RF: What'd you do?

Lefty: Feh. All I did was open a can of sodee-pop.

RF: And...?

Lefty: Some joker musta shook it...it sprayed all over Gruesome's new Mucci jacket...

RF: Gucci?

Lefty: Naw, Mucci. What youse call a cheap knock-off. Anyway, he treatened ta screw my head off if he runs inta me, hence da cheaters...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

RF: Ah, Lefty...those shades wouldn't fool Ray Charles!

Newsie walks by.

Newsie: Hello, Roosevelt Franklin. (to Lefty) Hello strange person I've never seen before. Visiting our precocious little fellow here? (ruffles RF's hair) Heh heh heh heh.

RF (cringing at Newsie) Don't touch me!

Newsie (continuing to ruffle RF's hair) Isn't he an adorable little rapscallion, mister strange person?

RF: :confused:
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *flinches in the Jareth raiment* Ailieh...mah pants are too tigh'... ;_;

Ailie: O_O

Spamela: O_O

Zoot: O_O *quickly looks over at a tree*

Ailie: But these are way better than your other clothes...you should keep them on. =P

Dr. Teeth: But--

Ailie: YESH! FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! MWAHAHAHAHA!
  12. The Count Moderator

Ak! *Choking on piece of muffin... *Collapses. *Holds up fingers once, twice, thrice. Spammy... Save... pleeeeee...
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *still gazing at Dr. Teeth-Jareth, her mind a blur* ...tight...muffins...?

Chamberlain: *rummaging for worms in the bushes*
  14. The Count Moderator

Spammy.... Pleeeee... Urgghgle!
    *Collapses again, still choking, needing life-saving that only a life-saver type Muppet can provide.
  15. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *gives Ed the Heimlich maneuver clumsily and the caught muffin shoots out, hitting him in the eye* X_X GERF! *falls over*

Spamela: *clings to Dr. Teeth's leg, in a trance*
  16. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

(gang is walking past)

Beige: So what's the word? Are the dorms going to re-open?
    Nora: We'll have to wait and see - it'll be up to Ed and all that.
    Storyteller: Well, think of it this way - it gets everyone out and about, the dorms could get a spring cleaning...
    Scooter: So, are we all coming back once the dorms open up again?
    Erin: I'm coming back - and if you guys are up for it, I'll put all our names in.

(murmur of agreement as the gang heads off in search of ice cream)
  17. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie bumbles around happily, wearing a one-piece pajama suit that resembles a purple dinosaur, complete with tail.

His head is visible through the mouth area; on top are two eyes, wearing a pair of horn-rimmed glasses, exactly like Newsie's.

Newsie: Ho ho ho ho! It's me, Barney, the happy, joyous, silly dinosaur! Hee hee hee hee hee! Nothing makes me sad! I always have a big, happy smile on my face! I'm here to spread mirth and joy to everyone! (dances around) Bopey-bopey-boo! I'm so happy, you should be too!
  18. The Count Moderator

Me: Guess it's over... Meh, I'll talk to Ailie later down the road. *Leaves another cherry pie for her.

*Lightningbolts strike Newsie in repeated rapid succession as the pummeling recommences.
    Oh great, a rerun. Blecch.

*Gathers roomies and heads off after Erin for some ice cream.
  19. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (to Ailie): Red is good, green is okay. Apples and bananas are basically the only two fruits I can stand to eat. Maybe it has something to do with that song I learned as a child, where you change the vowels in each verse.

Pearl (to Tony): Well, howdy, sugah! My, you got a mess o' good-lookin' males. The little one is a bit too young for an old gal like me, but I don't mind gettin' to know the rest of y'all.

Kelly (sees Dr. Teeth wearing Jareth gear): O_O *tries REAL hard not to laugh, but can't stop grinning* Gee, um, Dr. Teeth ... you really fill out that outfit rather nicely.

Pearl (spies Newsie dressed as dinosaur that shall not be named :p): Goodness sakes alive, boy! *giggles* I declare I haven't seen ... ahem ... a lizard like you! ;) You got good taste ....
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: I loves all fruit but tomatoes are so gross. X_X We have a bad relationship together. *pulls one out of nowhere and starts yelling at the veg--whatever it is* My taste buds no like you! You burn them! *blinks* That's right...I yell at inanimate objects. O_O

Dr. Teeth: ;_; *pulls his hat down over his face*

Spamela: *still clinging to his leg and gazing* So...very tight...