1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (looks at the pic she took and giggles): I didn't realize how hot Dr. Teeth made that outfit ... :p
  2. RedPiggy

Pearl (puts her hands on her hips): Well, what I want to know is, who's the big cheese around here?

Kelly (whispers to Pearl): Ed, remember?

Pearl: Yeah, but I need to know how to get the permit to open my own little slice of the afterlife up. Someone round here's bound to have one I can fill out.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*After sending something to Kelly.

Well, seems you had those forms already filled out back at your homeland, I don't see why—if there's vacant buildings here—you shouldn't be able to open that saloon. Dunno if Kermit and the missus would frown upon or welcome a watering hole that would probably have his favorites near their wedding home. Will leave it to you miss Pearl. Pick the spot and Kelly and me can help put it on the map.
  4. RedPiggy

Pearl (hugs Ed tightly): OH, you're just the sweetest little guy EVER! I sure do appreciate you giving me the green light, darlin'. I just wanted to respect the local customs, I reckon. I'll have to have time ta come up with the best saloon ever. I'll let you know when I get it all worked out, sugah. *lets go so Ed can breathe*
  5. The Count

*Breathes. No... problem... *Takes a sec to recover. *Goes off, humming a little NBX music.
  6. The Count

*Mallet smashes Lefty.
    Duck, *popping out of the rabbithole: Congratulations, you said the secret woids.
    *Ducks bak down.
  7. RedPiggy

Pearl (stretches): Well, y'all, I'm gonna go back out to the park and catch up on my beauty sleep. It sure was nice meetin' y'all.

Kelly (yawns): Same here. *follows Pearl*

Cotterpin: Well, SOME of us still have work to do. See ya later, guys!
  8. RedPiggy

Kelly (asleep): ZZZZZZZZZ ... huh, spiders? *writhes around to squash imaginary spiders* ZZZZZZZ....
  9. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

(a few hours ago)

(gang is heading up the street to the Fix-It Shop, lugging a large cardboard box)

Beige: Boy, this thing weighs a ton. Why does it need to go into the shop anyway?
    Scooter: Problems with the motor. We took it out for a spin last night and it died.
    Nora: And with Memorial Day weekend coming up, and ice cream season here, we can't afford to have our mixer out of action.
    Erin: Even though Cold Comfort and Deep Freeze are always glad to take our money. Get the door, Storyteller.
    Storyteller: (getting the door) But I will admit, the vanilla ice cream mixture did make for some heavenly French toast this morning.

(now)

Scooter: Well, the broken gears I can understand, but how did that banana peel get into the motor?
    Storyteller: Well, you know, the peel adds some much-needed fiber to that milkshake recipe...
    Beige: Storyteller, when people drink milkshakes they usually aren't in it for the fiber.
    Erin: Unless they're health nuts. So, what ice cream recipe do we want to kick off the season with?
    Nora: Well, there's what's left of the vanilla mix...wait, they're selling kiwis and strawberries already down at the Nelson Square farmer's market.
  10. RedPiggy

Pearl (taking a leaf and just barely touching a still-snoozing Kelly on the nose)

Cotterpin: She hasn't woken up yet?

Pearl (shakes head): Nuh-uh. She's been out like this all day. She just ain't had the energy for nothin'. *leans back on her haunches* Now, how in blazes are we gonna wake her up?

Cotterpin (checks her watch): Well, I don't see why we have to bother. In an hour or two, she'll just want to go back to bed anyway.

Pearl (shakes head): You gotta learn how to steer the livestock where you want 'em, darlin'. A mule that won't budge is a mule that's just eatin' up your dime.
  11. RedPiggy

Kelly (wakes up, laughing)

Pearl: Huh. Well, bless my little country heart ... just singin' got her up. Guess I shoulda tried that first ... :p
  12. The Count

*Dreaming of how yesh Spammy as the White Rabbit would be... Or as Queen of Haaawrts too... <333
  13. RedPiggy

Kelly (drinking some grape juice, watching the water gun fight): Heheh.

Pearl (also drinking grape juice and watching the water gun fight): Lordy, it sure is hot out here. I could USE a good showerin'.

Cotterpin: Can I have some grape juice?

Kelly (smirks): It's kind of been out for awhile. Um ... expired.

Pearl (smirks): Yes'm, it sure has.

Cotterpin: So why are you drinking it?

Kelly: Because it's there.

Pearl (nods): SOMEONE has to finish it off ....

Cotterpin: Riiight. So, is there anything we're gonna do today?

Kelly: Me an' Pearl saw Terminator this morning. It was ssssuper.

Pearl: Shame we couldn't bring along that nice young robotic man with us.

Kelly: I didn't want to just assume Digit would go because he's a cyborg. *sips* Still, Marcus does remind of me of Digit in a lot of ways. *sigh*

Cotterpin: So, you're still stuck on Digit, then?

Kelly: Don't you have a Waldo to woo, Cotterpin?

Cotterpin (sighs): Waldo ... :)
  14. RedPiggy

Kelly (to Pearl): Sssso, are we gonna join the water fight?

Pearl: I sure enough hope so. It's hotter than an oven trapped in lava around here.

Kelly: But we have ... no waterguns. :(

Cotterpin (sighs): What would you do without me? *pulls out a remote and pushes a button ... making every sprinkler within a hundred yards go off at once* Heeheeheehee!

Kelly (laughs): Okay, we win. :p
  15. RedPiggy

Kelly (rolls over laughing)

Pearl (to Cotterpin): Alright, hon ... you've had your fun. Let the nice young'uns dry out some.

Cotterpin: Aww. *turns off sprinklers*

Kelly (takes some towels to Zoot, Chamberlain, and Spamela, trying hard not to giggle)
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: Can anyone direct me to a night club?
    Bobo: Will Beau boogie?
    Beau: *opens and closes mouth* *frowns*
  17. RedPiggy

Pearl (perks up): Nightclub? Well, I've been a-hankerin' to open mah own saloon 'round these parts ... just haven't gotten around to it yet.
  18. Beauregard

Bo: Saloon? Well...if anyone wants their nails done, perhaps they should speak to you, dear.
    Bobo: Oh, I should get my nails done.
  19. RedPiggy

Pearl: O_O. Uh-HUH. I think you got the wrong idea, sugah-pumpkin. ;) A saloon is a country-style bar-slash-restaurant-slash ... entertainment...
  20. Beauregard

Bo: I may have been thinking of a Salon...
    Beau: Mmm...samon...
    Bobo: I really should get my nails done.