MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*White rabbit passes by looking for a hole.
Voice: Looking for a hole? A hole what?
Rabbit: *Looks at Alex, I hate smart-Alices. Oh, there it is. Weeeeeeee!
*Promptly disappears.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (opens the door so she can go out to watch some grass grow): Gah! *falls backward, then gets up* Sorry. Hi! C'mon in!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Animal: *picks up Alex and carries her inside*

Bean: *sitting on Sweetums shoulder*

Link: *walking behind Sweetums* Would somebody get this walking carpet out of my way? Such a bother....

Rizzo: Oh, yeah. Sure, your highness....

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles, claps): Yay for Star Wars references! *looks up at Sweetums, under breath* Dang, he's huge.

Pearl (stops petting Mr. Panda to greet the others): Well, howdy, y'all! I'm Pearl. Pleasure to meet ya.

Cotterpin (trying to suppress a burp from eating the muffin, to Rizzo): Hey, I really enjoyed that skateboarding thing. You like pizza too?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Rizzo: *gapes at Cotterpin* Are you kiddin? I LOVE pizza! Its one o'da greatest foods in the woild!

Animal: *sets down Alex and runs after Zoot*

Alex: *shakes her head a moment* Huh? Where....

Sweetums: *pats her head* It's ok, just take it easy...

Link: Where are my quarters? I demand to be taken to my sleeping quarters! I must freshen up after that loooong journey.

Bean: *hands Link a quarter* Here you go Mr. Hogthrobb!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (perks up): Hi, Waldo! *waves arms* Over here! Thought I'd finally show up....

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Waldo: *flies over to the Doozer* Hi, Cotterpin! How are things?

Lips: *chuckles a little at beingg covered in mud* Don't worry, I got you. =) <3

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (craning head up to see Sweetums): Oh, I'm not afraid. I'm a big fan. Well, a 4'10" fan, but you know what I mean. :big_grin:

Pearl (watches Animal with great amusement): Now that boy reminds me of Buttons .... *sighs* I sure do miss that little firecracker of mine.

Cotterpin (to Rizzo): Well, I just started eating it recently. I have to admit, pizza can be quite enjoyable.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (suddenly sees Waldo): Geez, keeping up with all these conversations is hard on a poor Doozer .... I've just been messing around, trying to make sure all my blueprints are available once the Dorms are back up.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *tastes the steak sauce* Ooh that's yummy! What are we cooking tonight honey? Steak? Porkchops? Rabbit?

Bean: *clings to Link*

Link: *clings to Sweetums, eyes wide*