1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *claps* That's geniusness right there. XPPP

Zoot: *still getting mud chucked at him by Chamberlain* NYEEEEE! ;_; *trying to hide*
  2. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: *happens to pass by Zoot* Hi, Zoot. *does a double take* Zoot, what happened? O_O

Waldo: *hears a particular voice* Cotterpin?
  3. Beakerfan Active Member

Rizzo: *gapes at Cotterpin* Are you kiddin? I LOVE pizza! Its one o'da greatest foods in the woild!

Animal: *sets down Alex and runs after Zoot*

Alex: *shakes her head a moment* Huh? Where....

Sweetums: *pats her head* It's ok, just take it easy...

Link: Where are my quarters? I demand to be taken to my sleeping quarters! I must freshen up after that loooong journey.

Bean: *hands Link a quarter* Here you go Mr. Hogthrobb!
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (perks up): Hi, Waldo! *waves arms* Over here! Thought I'd finally show up....
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *still sprinting after Zoot but then attacks Alex* MMMmmmmmmm. Fascinating human... O_O *prods and sniffs*

Zoot: LIPS! *jumps into his arms for sanctuary and gets mud everywhere* Oh...eh heh heh... XP *rubs it off his face a little* <3

6. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: Oh... hello Chamberlain.... *bats her eyelashes*

Sweetums: *snarls* Don't you try anything you buzzard! She's not quite right in the head right now....

Alex: *whispers* Don't listen to him, he's just being an over-protective mother hen...

Sweetums: Ey! I heard that!
  7. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Waldo: *flies over to the Doozer* Hi, Cotterpin! How are things?

Lips: *chuckles a little at beingg covered in mud* Don't worry, I got you. =) <3
  8. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (craning head up to see Sweetums): Oh, I'm not afraid. I'm a big fan. Well, a 4'10" fan, but you know what I mean. :D

Pearl (watches Animal with great amusement): Now that boy reminds me of Buttons .... *sighs* I sure do miss that little firecracker of mine.

Cotterpin (to Rizzo): Well, I just started eating it recently. I have to admit, pizza can be quite enjoyable.
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (suddenly sees Waldo): Geez, keeping up with all these conversations is hard on a poor Doozer .... I've just been messing around, trying to make sure all my blueprints are available once the Dorms are back up.
  10. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF runs to Spamela.

RF: HI, SPAMELA! Wanna play Candy Land? Chutes and Ladders? I'd like to play Monopoly, but Lefty took all the play money... -_- WANNA PLAY? HUH? COME ON! WANNA PLAY? ! (jumps on Spamela's back) WHEEEE! I'm king of the world!
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *holding up steak sauce and some poisonous seasoning* But-- :confused: *proceeds in pouring a few drops on the girl's head* >_>

Dr. Teeth: *still wanders around in the tight David Bowie clothes that shows off his long, protruding--feet* =P Can I has the sauce when yo done?

Zoot: *snuggles Lips* <3 My hero... =P
  12. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (snaps picture of Dr. Teeth for later)
  13. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *tastes the steak sauce* Ooh that's yummy! What are we cooking tonight honey? Steak? Porkchops? Rabbit?

Bean: *clings to Link*

Link: *clings to Sweetums, eyes wide*
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *flinches at the word Rabbit* YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! NEVER!

Dr. Teeth: Sha wha--? O_x *eyes momentarily cross from the flash and he falls over, losing some of that seductive appeal rather quickly* ... *semi consciously* Oh no, I won' fling ya in dat briah patch, Brer Rabbit, I sho won'...nyeh heh heh heh. X_X
  15. Beakerfan Active Member

Animal: FOXY! *runs after Dr. Teeth*
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: X_X *shakes his head* Sorreh, jus' had a small flashback to a pas' life... *pets Animal vaguely* BRIAH PATCH! *coughs* O_O Mmm.

Zoot: ...I don't care for pie. =P
  17. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *takes the bottle from Chamberlain and pours a little on her hand, then licks it* Wow... this is super good. You wanna try it? *offers some to Chamberlain*
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: -_- You're not supposed to eat it, lady. You're supposed to bathe in it.

Dr. Teeth: Or do both. =P That's what I'd do. MMM-HMM! Aw, lawdeh!

Chamberlain: Quiet, you hoodrat! >_>
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *eyes widen* BATHE in it? What a wonderful idea! I bet this is wonderful for ones skin and hair! If only I had more of this...
  20. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (looks at the pic she took and giggles): I didn't realize how hot Dr. Teeth made that outfit ... :p