1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (returns after eating at relatives'): Mmmm ... full ... intestines are about to pop.

Pearl: Yeah, there was some good stuff here too.

Cotterpin (nods)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: Your intestines are going to explode?
    Bobo: Unlucky...
    Beau: I'll get the paper towels...
  3. RedPiggy

Kelly (smiling): Nah. If I just spread out on the grass and act all calm, I should be alright. *feels a breeze* Ah, so relaxing ...
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Covers placed on top of the food so it doesn't attract any bad bugs. *Snoozing fora bit in our hammocks/deck chairs. Hey Kell... *Waves from near sleep. Mmm, a good afternoon/evening nap... Zzzzz...
  5. Beauregard

Bobo: *creeping through the grass towards the barbecue*
    Bo: Bobo, you count at a bad-Bobo-bug!
    Beau: *blink*
  6. RedPiggy

Pearl (sneaks Bobo a couple of BBQ sandwhiches and winks): A gal don't get to be as big as she is by dietin', honey-pot.
  7. Beauregard

Bobo: That's my kinda Pearl...I mean girl...I mean Pearl...
    Bo: Wouldn't want to throw that one before swine...
    Beau: The sandwich?
    Bo: The pearl.
    Beau: At Piggy?
    Bo: At swine...Oh, come on, it's a little joke.
    Beau: Ri-ght.
  8. The Count

Is 'alright, If you want s'more of the food, have at it. Just remember to leave some for the rest of us. Zzzz....

*Deadly brings out a stack of brownies, and some vanilla ice cream for dessert.
  9. RedPiggy

Pearl (sits back and sighs): You know, I declare I think I'll go ahead an' start plannin' my little saloon. Yeah, I'll have the bar, of course, an' I'd need a bouncer to keep the young'uns away from it, a restaurant servin' good ol' down-home cookin' and Mexican -- you know, there ain't a bit of good south-of-the-border restaurants 'round here? Anyway, I'll also have a stage for singin' an' stuff. I wonder what else I'll need. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna put it over yonder on Mullin Terrace, near that Casa thingie. Casa Brandon or whatever. *pats Bobo on the hand (paw?)* What do you think, sugah?
  10. Beauregard

Bobo: Um, yeeaah, I think sugar would be a great thing to be serving there. *flutters eyebrows*
    Bo: *headslap*
  11. RedPiggy

Pearl (chuckles): Boy, you sure do make me laugh! Well, if it's sugah you're wantin', I'll make sure to keep mahself plenty stocked.

Cotterpin (whispers to Kelly): Twenty says Pearl will be asking the bear out on a date within the week.

Kelly (whispers too): You're on.
  12. Beauregard

Bo: *to Beau* Twenty says that Bobo will never pluck up the courage to ask her out...
    Beau: *to Bo* Which twenty say that?
    Bo: *opens and closes mouth*

Bobo: So...er...when...er...opening...saloon...bar...humbug...type...place...sugar...*arrrruuuuga*
  13. The Count

Mmm, I think there was a Mexican place, don't rully remember where or what though. You'd be best asking Kathy if she shows up around here. *Snatches a brownie.
  14. RedPiggy

Kelly: O_O I JUST realized that what Pearl told Bobo could be SOOOOOO miscontrued....

Pearl (to Bobo): Oh, it'll take some time to build it, naturally, darlin'. I think next weekend should be good enough. *to Ed* Well, I hear Everybody Eats has everythin', naturally. An' I know there's a Bar&Grill somewhere in town. My little place will be just a smidge classier than the Buckin' Bronto over in Pangaea. I don't mind havin' wood shavin's on the floor and free wi-fi. *to Bobo* As soon as I get it open, you'll be the first to know, sugah.
  15. Beauregard

Bobo: Aruuuuga!
    Bo: He mean, "Oh wonderful! I look forward to a 20% discount."
  16. RedPiggy

Kelly (smiles at the music)

Cotterpin (hands Ailie a band-aid)
  17. Beauregard

Beau: *wonders just how Cotterpin intends to aid the band*
  18. The Count

Yep... Everybody Eats' got everything. But sometimes one likes to go elsewheres for a meal. *Gets up to help Ailie with the catapult thingy. *Sets it upright, then leaves for a moment.
  19. Beauregard

Bo: Well...if everybody's eaten and Everybody Eats, one assumes everything's already taken...
  20. RedPiggy

Pearl: A restaurant is more than just food, darlin'. It's also the atmosphere.