1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (returns after eating at relatives'): Mmmm ... full ... intestines are about to pop.

Pearl: Yeah, there was some good stuff here too.

Cotterpin (nods)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: Your intestines are going to explode?
    Bobo: Unlucky...
    Beau: I'll get the paper towels...
  3. RedPiggy

Kelly (smiling): Nah. If I just spread out on the grass and act all calm, I should be alright. *feels a breeze* Ah, so relaxing ...
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Covers placed on top of the food so it doesn't attract any bad bugs. *Snoozing fora bit in our hammocks/deck chairs. Hey Kell... *Waves from near sleep. Mmm, a good afternoon/evening nap... Zzzzz...
  5. Beauregard

Bobo: *creeping through the grass towards the barbecue*
    Bo: Bobo, you count at a bad-Bobo-bug!
    Beau: *blink*
  6. RedPiggy

Pearl (sneaks Bobo a couple of BBQ sandwhiches and winks): A gal don't get to be as big as she is by dietin', honey-pot.
  7. Beauregard

Bobo: That's my kinda Pearl...I mean girl...I mean Pearl...
    Bo: Wouldn't want to throw that one before swine...
    Beau: The sandwich?
    Bo: The pearl.
    Beau: At Piggy?
    Bo: At swine...Oh, come on, it's a little joke.
    Beau: Ri-ght.
  8. The Count

Is 'alright, If you want s'more of the food, have at it. Just remember to leave some for the rest of us. Zzzz....

*Deadly brings out a stack of brownies, and some vanilla ice cream for dessert.
  9. RedPiggy

Pearl (sits back and sighs): You know, I declare I think I'll go ahead an' start plannin' my little saloon. Yeah, I'll have the bar, of course, an' I'd need a bouncer to keep the young'uns away from it, a restaurant servin' good ol' down-home cookin' and Mexican -- you know, there ain't a bit of good south-of-the-border restaurants 'round here? Anyway, I'll also have a stage for singin' an' stuff. I wonder what else I'll need. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna put it over yonder on Mullin Terrace, near that Casa thingie. Casa Brandon or whatever. *pats Bobo on the hand (paw?)* What do you think, sugah?
  10. Beauregard

Bobo: Um, yeeaah, I think sugar would be a great thing to be serving there. *flutters eyebrows*
    Bo: *headslap*
  11. RedPiggy

Pearl (chuckles): Boy, you sure do make me laugh! Well, if it's sugah you're wantin', I'll make sure to keep mahself plenty stocked.

Cotterpin (whispers to Kelly): Twenty says Pearl will be asking the bear out on a date within the week.

Kelly (whispers too): You're on.
  12. Beauregard

Bo: *to Beau* Twenty says that Bobo will never pluck up the courage to ask her out...
    Beau: *to Bo* Which twenty say that?
    Bo: *opens and closes mouth*

Bobo: So...er...when...er...opening...saloon...bar...humbug...type...place...sugar...*arrrruuuuga*
  13. The Count

Mmm, I think there was a Mexican place, don't rully remember where or what though. You'd be best asking Kathy if she shows up around here. *Snatches a brownie.
  14. RedPiggy

Kelly: O_O I JUST realized that what Pearl told Bobo could be SOOOOOO miscontrued....

Pearl (to Bobo): Oh, it'll take some time to build it, naturally, darlin'. I think next weekend should be good enough. *to Ed* Well, I hear Everybody Eats has everythin', naturally. An' I know there's a Bar&Grill somewhere in town. My little place will be just a smidge classier than the Buckin' Bronto over in Pangaea. I don't mind havin' wood shavin's on the floor and free wi-fi. *to Bobo* As soon as I get it open, you'll be the first to know, sugah.
  15. Beauregard

Bobo: Aruuuuga!
    Bo: He mean, "Oh wonderful! I look forward to a 20% discount."
  16. RedPiggy

Kelly (smiles at the music)

Cotterpin (hands Ailie a band-aid)
  17. Beauregard

Beau: *wonders just how Cotterpin intends to aid the band*
  18. The Count

Yep... Everybody Eats' got everything. But sometimes one likes to go elsewheres for a meal. *Gets up to help Ailie with the catapult thingy. *Sets it upright, then leaves for a moment.
  19. Beauregard

Bo: Well...if everybody's eaten and Everybody Eats, one assumes everything's already taken...
  20. RedPiggy

Pearl: A restaurant is more than just food, darlin'. It's also the atmosphere.