RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Happy Memorial Day!

Cotterpin: Memorizing what?

Pearl: Veterans.

Cotterpin: Of what?

Kelly: Wars.

Cotterpin: Like, fighting?

Kelly: Yep. My father and my grandfather are.

Pearl: My nephew Robbie and his friend Spike are.

Cotterpin: Huh. Guess I don't know any.

Kelly: Red and Wembley and Boober were in a war against Cave Fraggles.

Cotterpin: But no one got hurt.

Kelly (shrugs): I didn't say it was a long war. *sees apples* Ooh, apples! *takes one for each* Thanks, Zoot!

Pearl (swallows apple whole and takes "random food"): Thanks, sugah! You sure do have a mastery of good ol' country hospitality. *smacks lips*

Cotterpin (to Ailie): Good luck on your assignments, Miss Ailie, ma'am!

Kelly: I am the Queen Procrastin -- aw, I'll tell you about it later. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count and Deadly set up the grill as they're better at actual cooking than I is... *Making devilled eggs and potato salad after they helped peel the spuds. *Has Classic Rok Radio turned on while working. :hungry:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sobs): I fail at cooking. My headstone is going to say "NOW she knows the meaning of 'golden-brown'." *sniff*

Pearl: Didn't your mother ever teach you to cook?

Kelly: It's like trying to teach a rock how to dance. Good luck with that. *bawls -- then remembers Ailie and stops crying* If I had been your teacher, I wouldn't have given homework on a holiday -- because I can't honestly believe someone would bother doing it.

Pearl (to Ed): Classic Rock, huh? Well, it ain't country, but at least it ain't none of that other stuff. *grooves to the beats* Need any help rustlin' up some meat for that there grill?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it covered, but thanks. *The two fiends slap some burgers down. Oh, erm, could you please work the fries? It's a hot pot in need of watching.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (raises hand eagerly): I know how to make fries! I worked at Burger King! I'll make 'em GOOD!

Pearl: I thought you didn't know the meaning of "golden-brown".

Kelly: For fries, I do. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: I ... must ... struggle ... to ... not ... lick ... ketchup ... and ... mustard.

Cotterpin: Um, here, Kelly. *hands Kelly some Doozer sticks* We have whole projects made with ketchup and mustard. Eat those to your heart's content.

Kelly (squeals with delight and chomps on them ravenously)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Fries up! *masterfully tosses fries into a warming bin, salts them to taste* Okay.... *whips out steak fries and curly fries and puts them in a fryer* Next fries in about 2 minutes!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: I'll take some fries.
Bobo: Got any flies there, for Kermit old boy?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Making ketchyotard dip while Kelly's at the fries. *Deadly flips the burgers. *Count gets the buns for toasting.
Mmm, BBQ, nothing better to kick off the summer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: You kick the summer...and all we'll get is snow drifts.
Bo: I don't think he meant...
Bobo: You got those flies?