1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *holds up a container* Y'all coul' try this clam chowdah ta go wit it... =P

Ailie: DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! ;_; IT'S NOT DELICIOUS! It's actually--

Dr. Teeth: Ailieh, look...uh...theah's somebodeh's grandma wieldin' an ax!

Ailie: EEEEEEEEEEEEE! *goes to look for her*
  2. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *gives Dr. Teeth a weird look* Clam Chowder and steak sauce? And people think I'm strange....
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: :confused: But he's my pimp... *abandons Lips, steals picture, and runs into the bus with it, locking the door*
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: It's not clam chowder...it's... *whispers it to Alex* ;_;

Dr. Teeth: O=)

Ailie: You sick freak! X_X
  5. Winslow Leach Active Member

RF: Come on, Spamela! (drags her by the hand) You tanned enough for one day! I wanna play Candy Chutes! And while we're playing, I'll read you my paper on Lenin vs. Marx. Naturally I got an A+ on it. As a bonus, I even threw in comparisons between Groucho Marx and John Lennon! =P

Newsie rolls around on the grass, moaning, clutching his stomach.
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *screeches testily* I'M BUSY TANNING!
  7. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: May I watch you tan, my dear?
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *blows a strand out of her face* Sure...pass me the sunscreen?
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: With pleasure, my sweet! =)

(hands Spamela sunscreen)

RF sulks in the background, kicking at the grass, inadvertently kicking Newsie a few times, etc.
  10. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly: Well, here you go. *hands Zoot the picture* Now you look at it all you like.
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: <3 *secretly gets engaged to the picture* Oh yeah...me like it a lot... XP
  12. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: Hey RF. What's the matter?

RF: Aw, Spamela doesn't want to play with me. She's too busy tanning. Hey, do you wanna play Candy Land?

Tony: Eh...no.

RF: Why not?

Tony: I think there's something wrong with my ears.

RF: Huh?

Tony: Yeah...I heard Mr. Panda speaking...and he didn't have a German accent.

RF: Maybe he was imitating somebody with a non-German accent, ever think of that?

Tony: No...this had to be real...it was kinda weird, hearing him talk.

RF: Hee hee! Mr. Panda without a German accent! Now that's funny! Hee hee...:confused:
  13. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (puts her hands on her hips): Well, what I want to know is, who's the big cheese around here?

Kelly (whispers to Pearl): Ed, remember?

Pearl: Yeah, but I need to know how to get the permit to open my own little slice of the afterlife up. Someone round here's bound to have one I can fill out.
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: I like cheese. O_O

Dr. Teeth: *pulls a block out of his hat--yeah, things magically pop out of it like food and cash and Halle Berry--and tosses it across the grass* Fetch, girl!

Ailie: *squeaks and clambers after it* O_O
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony, hands in pockets, walks past Newsie.

Newsie (weakly) ...Tommy...

Tony: Hey Newsie. What's up?

Newsie: ...help...get...help...

Tony: Why? You feeling okay?

Newsie: ...sick...very very sick...

Tony: What'd you do?

Newsie: ...mush...room...ate...mushroom...

Tony: You ate a mushroom? From where?

Newsie: ...picked it...out...out of...ground...

Tony: You picked it out of the ground? Newsie, those mushrooms are poisonous!

Newsie: ...I...figured that...out...

Tony: What should I do?

Newsie: ...get...water...

Tony: Water?

Newsie: ...messed my trousers...made a mess...Mother will whip me...if she finds out...

Tony: O_O

Newsie: ...fudge...lemonade...fudge...lemonade...

Tony: O_O

Newsie: ...no, grandpa...I didn't lock the barn...you mean Jasper got out again...?

Tony backs away from the newsman.
  16. The Count Moderator

*After sending something to Kelly.

Well, seems you had those forms already filled out back at your homeland, I don't see why—if there's vacant buildings here—you shouldn't be able to open that saloon. Dunno if Kermit and the missus would frown upon or welcome a watering hole that would probably have his favorites near their wedding home. Will leave it to you miss Pearl. Pick the spot and Kelly and me can help put it on the map.
  17. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (hugs Ed tightly): OH, you're just the sweetest little guy EVER! I sure do appreciate you giving me the green light, darlin'. I just wanted to respect the local customs, I reckon. I'll have to have time ta come up with the best saloon ever. I'll let you know when I get it all worked out, sugah. *lets go so Ed can breathe*
  18. The Count Moderator

*Breathes. No... problem... *Takes a sec to recover. *Goes off, humming a little NBX music.
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *gnaws on the slice of cheese contentedly and growls at Chamberlain when he tries to reach for some* >_>

Dr. Teeth: *rummages through his vest for candy and a dove flies out of it* O_O Wha--?
  20. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty scuttles around the lawn, doing the walk made famous by Groucho Marx; he wears a pair of Groucho glasses, complete with fake nose and mustache.

Lefty: Potato pancakes...potato pancakes...potato pancakes...potato pancakes...

RF watches the dove fly away.

RF: Oooh! =P

Lefty: Potato pancakes...potato pancakes...potato pancakes...potato pancakes...(shouts in Chamberlain's face) POTATO PANCAKES! POTATO PANCAKES!