MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (looking at her claws): Oh, hon, you're tellin' me .... These ol' things DEFINITELY need a good paint job.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: I can do that!
Bo: Yeah...he trained as a hair stylist when he got refused work with the Muppets after MTM.
Bobo: Huh? Why'd he never do my hair then?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (waves): Hi, guys! *to Pearl* What's goin' on?

Pearl: We're considerin' gettin' ourselves all dolled up. Wanna join?

Kelly: Um ...

Pearl: Take it easy, darlin'. All I'm talkin' about is some paintin' our pretty little fingers and toes.

Kelly: Whew. Sure, I don't mind. I'll do it. *whips out random manicure stuff* Okay, who's first?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: Me me! Pick me!
Beau: *starts hunting in Bobo's fur for fleas to pick for him*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (breaks out a large file): Okay, here we go .... *files away, then selects some nail strengthener, then some clear nail polish ... with silver glitter* Aww ... you look so pretty. :smile:

Pearl (nods): Yep, just don't wipe 'em on your fur. It'll take hours to get all the hair off sticky claws.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *backing away from the dangerous people with beauty products*
Beau: *finding curlers*
Bobo: *sitting down and wrapping a huge cloth around self...one of those barber-type-hair-catching clothes*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (confused): Wait, I'm doing Bobo's FUR too?

Cotterpin (hands Kelly some pictures): Well, the movie choices I found were "Beast" from Beauty and the Beast, when that candlestick guy goes all foo-foo on the monster ... and then there's "Lion", which is kinda similar, in that the Cowardly Lion's look was also silly, with little ribbons. *takes another look at the pictures, then at Bobo* Awwww ... I say we go for it. :stick_out_tongue:

Pearl (whips out some lotion): Well, I got some lotion and such for Beaureguard's hands. *flirtatious* Someone who works SOOOO hard in construction and maintenance and sanitation needs some extra-special pamperin' on his hands... :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (yawns): Well, at least we made some others look all nice and pretty.

Kelly (yawns): Yeah. *sigh* Kinda miss seeing Cait and Digit ... and the others around, though.

Cotterpin: Doesn't Caitlyn have a birthday tomorrow?

Kelly (nods): I already got her a card.

Cotterpin: From all of us?

Kelly (pauses): Um ... no. From me. If you want to get her a card, get your own. *smirks*

Pearl: Well, I reckon Cotterpin an' I can rustle up somethin' tomorrow.

Cotterpin: Alright. I gotta head back home. My parents wonder where I've been if I'm out too late. *leaves*

Pearl (nods): Well, I guess it's time to hit the ol' sack. 'Night, y'all. *goes to sleep*

Kelly (yawns again): Me, too. *snores*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fans turned on at powerful medium blast, almost dozing off. *Happy smile thinking of the water war earlier today. *Looking forward to barbecue tomorrow or Monday. :big_grin:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: *yawns and wanders outside where there's a cake and presents waiting for her* ... O_O Wow... what's all this?

Her roomies: *jump out* SURPRISE! Happy birthday, Caitlyn!

Cait: Aww, guys, you're just so awesome! ^_^

Digit: Well, it is your Sweet 16. You deserve a great birthday party.

Waldo: And we've invited everyone who wants to come to the party! Isn't that great?

Cait: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-- *coughs* ... aaaay... XPPP