1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (looking at her claws): Oh, hon, you're tellin' me .... These ol' things DEFINITELY need a good paint job.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beau: I can do that!
    Bo: Yeah...he trained as a hair stylist when he got refused work with the Muppets after MTM.
    Bobo: Huh? Why'd he never do my hair then?
  3. RedPiggy

Kelly (waves): Hi, guys! *to Pearl* What's goin' on?

Pearl: We're considerin' gettin' ourselves all dolled up. Wanna join?

Kelly: Um ...

Pearl: Take it easy, darlin'. All I'm talkin' about is some paintin' our pretty little fingers and toes.

Kelly: Whew. Sure, I don't mind. I'll do it. *whips out random manicure stuff* Okay, who's first?
  4. Beauregard

Bobo: Me me! Pick me!
    Beau: *starts hunting in Bobo's fur for fleas to pick for him*
  5. RedPiggy

Kelly (breaks out a large file): Okay, here we go .... *files away, then selects some nail strengthener, then some clear nail polish ... with silver glitter* Aww ... you look so pretty. :)

Pearl (nods): Yep, just don't wipe 'em on your fur. It'll take hours to get all the hair off sticky claws.
  6. Beauregard

Bo: *backing away from the dangerous people with beauty products*
    Beau: *finding curlers*
    Bobo: *sitting down and wrapping a huge cloth around self...one of those barber-type-hair-catching clothes*
  7. RedPiggy

Kelly (confused): Wait, I'm doing Bobo's FUR too?

Cotterpin (hands Kelly some pictures): Well, the movie choices I found were "Beast" from Beauty and the Beast, when that candlestick guy goes all foo-foo on the monster ... and then there's "Lion", which is kinda similar, in that the Cowardly Lion's look was also silly, with little ribbons. *takes another look at the pictures, then at Bobo* Awwww ... I say we go for it. :p

Pearl (whips out some lotion): Well, I got some lotion and such for Beaureguard's hands. *flirtatious* Someone who works SOOOO hard in construction and maintenance and sanitation needs some extra-special pamperin' on his hands... ;)
  8. RedPiggy

Pearl (yawns): Well, at least we made some others look all nice and pretty.

Kelly (yawns): Yeah. *sigh* Kinda miss seeing Cait and Digit ... and the others around, though.

Cotterpin: Doesn't Caitlyn have a birthday tomorrow?

Kelly (nods): I already got her a card.

Cotterpin: From all of us?

Kelly (pauses): Um ... no. From me. If you want to get her a card, get your own. *smirks*

Pearl: Well, I reckon Cotterpin an' I can rustle up somethin' tomorrow.

Cotterpin: Alright. I gotta head back home. My parents wonder where I've been if I'm out too late. *leaves*

Pearl (nods): Well, I guess it's time to hit the ol' sack. 'Night, y'all. *goes to sleep*

Kelly (yawns again): Me, too. *snores*
  9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Fans turned on at powerful medium blast, almost dozing off. *Happy smile thinking of the water war earlier today. *Looking forward to barbecue tomorrow or Monday. :D
  10. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *yawns and wanders outside where there's a cake and presents waiting for her* ... O_O Wow... what's all this?

Her roomies: *jump out* SURPRISE! Happy birthday, Caitlyn!

Cait: Aww, guys, you're just so awesome! ^_^

Digit: Well, it is your Sweet 16. You deserve a great birthday party.

Waldo: And we've invited everyone who wants to come to the party! Isn't that great?

Cait: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-- *coughs* ... aaaay... XPPP
  11. RedPiggy

Kelly (strolling in, waving): Happy Birthday!

Pearl (grinning): Howdy, y'all!

Cotterpin (being carried by Pearl): Hi, guys! Happy Birthday, Cait! I hope Red doesn't mind, but I thought me an' Pearl would sing this song for you!
  12. AnimatedC9000

Waldo: Wow, nice singing voice, Cotterpin! =)

Cait: Aww, you guys are the best. ^_^

Lips: So, what's next, Birthday Girl?

Cait: *thinks for a moment* PRESENTS! *dives into the pile of presents excitedly* Which one should I open first? *closes eyes* My momma told me to pick... *opens eyes and picks out a random present* This one. XPP
  13. Beauregard

Bobo: *dressed with huge permed fur and bows*
    Bo: *drinking tea* You look like you're going on a date...
    Beau: *dusting sofa* He is.
    Bo: *spitting tea*
  14. RedPiggy

Kelly (spots Bobo and grins): You look nice ...

Pearl and Cotterpin (applaud as Cait opens her presents)
  15. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *opens up the present to reveal...* Ohmigod! I can't believe it! *holds up two record albums: an Electric Mayhem one and a Solid Foam one* I didn't even know that these things even existed!

Lips: Digit and I had luck finding them...

Digit: Yes, and if you look at the back of each album--

Cait: OMG, THEY'RE SIGNED! *squees* I am a happy girl. ^_^

Lindbergh: *hands Cait her next present* Wow, nice gifts, Cait.

Cait: Oooh, more presents! *opens up the next one*
  16. RedPiggy

Kelly: O_O Wow, Digit and Lips ... you're gift-giving GENIUSES...
  17. RedPiggy

Cotterpin: O_O So, do you have to be in a band to be gift-giving geniuses? *drools over a really cool car -- well, she would, if she were more than six inches tall :p*
  18. RedPiggy

Kelly (pants as she comes back from visiting relatives): You know, Cait, there are lots of other androids in Classic Trek alone.

Pearl (looks at Trek roster): What's a "Gorn"? I reckon if we're gonna be typecast, that might as well be me. *sigh*

Cotterpin: You two are lucky. Knowing the way this might be going, I'll probably end up as a Tribble.... (grr)
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well... You could always be a DRD instead Cotterpin.
    Lips could be Riker...
    Waldo could be Oto, he's as close to Waldo as you'll get.
    Cait could be Janeway...
    Kelly could take the role of Nurse Chapel or Dr. Crusher—especially since Gates McFadden helped on the choreography for the Fairies in Labyrinth.

Dr. Teeth makes a better Kirk anyway.

*Swoops out as Phantom of the Opera and steals Spammy.
  20. RedPiggy

Kelly: Pffbt. I have a psychology degree. I get Troi. :D