1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, May 19, 2009.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *brushing Mr. Panda's fur lightly* Nya. <3 *huggles him*

Mr. Panda: *wakes up* ...hm? Oh, hello Alice...

Ailie: O_O *gapes at the mammal in disbelief* Mr. Panda, what happened to your spontaneous German accent? ;_;

Mr. Panda: *blinks* ... *blinks again* I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, child.

Ailie: ... *dies* =P
  2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (drives up): Hi, Miss Ailie, Ma'am!

Pearl (waves): Howdy. You got a right purdy little fluffball there.

Kelly: Hey, Ailie. Have you seen the EM? I heard them singing this really cool song ... it was so pleasant ... and I have no idea what they were singing. :p

Pearl (smiles): Yes'm ... Kelly here has what you might call a sore lack of musical exposure. Now, y'all will have to help me learn her somethin'. I just can't bear to have a girl grow up without knowin' a lot of songs.
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Hey, whassup, guys? XP I think it was some kinda Motown song, they do those once in a while. What're you all up to?

Mr. Panda: *gives Pearl a swift lick* X3
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (shrugs): Just bummin' around town, I guess.

Cotterpin: I've been emailing blueprints ...

Pearl (to Panda): Aw, shucks! Ain't you just the most DARLIN' little thing? *hugs tightly*
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Sounds fun. I've just been doing... *stares at unfinished French homework for a second and then concentrates on an interesting looking blade of grass* Nya...shiny. *shakes head* Yup...I'm being very productive... =P

Mr. Panda: *purrs (or something to that extent) contentedly*
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (nods): Yes'm, we've been just hangin' out. We even took a picture while we were walkin' 'round the park. *gives a picture to Ailie* I apologize for me bein' so out of focus in that picture. It ain't bad ... but it sure looks worse if you make that picture bigger.
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *smiles* That's not bad at all. :halo: You should see my school picture in seventh grade. I look like a mix of Boober and Ralphie from A Christmas Story. X_X

Mr. Panda: *nudges his weird girl roomie sympathetically and sniffs Cotterpin out of curiosity* O_O

8. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (giggles): That tickles!
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *gives Cotterpin a muffin and resumes studying the grass instead of doing her homework* O_O
  10. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin: Mmnom-nom-thank you -mmnom-nom.

Kelly: Yeah, watching the grass grow is SO much more interesting than homework. :)

Pearl (cheerfully scratches Mr. Panda behind the ear)
  11. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *collapses on the bed in her temporary room* Well guys, this is where we're going to be staying until the Dorms open up. ... guys?

Lips: *oiling the valves on his trumpet*

Digit: *researching/typing on his laptop*

Lindbergh: *making a wooden tool kit*

Waldo: *flying around outside* Woo-hoo!

Cait: ... *facepalm* Everyone's doing their own thing...
  12. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *standing outside of the temporary dorm, blankly staring at the door*

Sweetums: Yup. She's got a looooooong way to go....

Bean: Till what?

Alex: *twitches*
  13. The Count Moderator

*White rabbit passes by looking for a hole.
    Voice: Looking for a hole? A hole what?
    Rabbit: *Looks at Ailie and Alex, I hate smart-Alices. Oh, there it is. Weeeeeeee!
    *Promptly disappears.
  14. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty pops up behind Newsie, who is carrying a list.

Lefty: Beh!

Newsie: Arble!

Lefty: Heh heh...

Newsie: You want to give me a heart attack or something? !

Lefty: Calm down, Chubbalub...(notices Newsie's pants, which are pulled up way past his chest) Where's da flood? =P

Newsie: Huh?

Lefty: Whatcha got dere?

Newsie: Where?

Lefty: In yer hand, goofus.

Newsie: Oh. Mother says I'm a big boy, so she gave me a shopping list. I'm going to the market to pick up a few things.

Lefty: Lemme see dat! (snatches list) Lessee what kinda junk youse an' yer mudder eat...(tries to read list, but can't)...erbungh...fershubble...bahurlpppp...muhntz...eh, dere ain't nuttin' good on dis list! (hands it to Newsie)

Newsie: Sure there is! Sugar-free applesauce...wheat puffs...prunes...mushrooms...

Lefty (double-take) Did youse say mushrooms?

Newsie: Yes.

Lefty: Aw, don't be a chump, ya don't hafta buy 'em!

Newsie: No? How am I supposed to get them?

Lefty (looks left, right) Ya pick 'em!

Newsie: I pick them?

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Riiiiiiiiight!

Newsie: Like I pick my nose? Same thing?

Lefty: Ehhhh...kinda...
    (points to wild mushrooms growing) Ya see dose?

Newsie: Yeah...

Lefty: Dose are whatcha call mushrooms.

Newsie: Ho ho ho ho! You can't pull the wool over my eyes, silly goose! Those don't look like mushrooms!

Lefty (sighs) Dat's because dese mushrooms are in da raw...dey don't look familiar ta ya on accounta dey aren't cooked...

Newsie: Ooooh! I see.

Lefty: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Now if youse wanna be a good boy, and save yer poor mudder some dough, I suggest youse pick a buncha dese mushrooms, an' tell her ta use da extra green ta buy a...a...a new dress er sometin'.

Newsie: Whoa. Does Mother know mushrooms grow out of the ground like this?

Lefty: Naw. Dis is what youse call a special location. Dey only grow ere. Riiiiiiiiiiight!

Newsie picks a handful of mushrooms.

Newsie: Guess I can scratch one thing off my list, eh? Heh heh heh. Hey, there isn't a prune tree around here, is there?

Lefty: Why doncha taste one?

Newsie: Why?

Lefty: Do I hafta explain everytin'? Ya taste it ta make sure it's ripe!

Newsie: Ah! Of course! Gee wiz, Lefty, you sure are a smarty-pants! =)

Lefty: Riiiiiiiiiiight...

Newsie eats one of the mushrooms; he grimaces, but manages to finish the whole thing.

Newsie: Bleh. I'd better eat another one to wash the taste of that first one away. It tasted yucky-pants. (eats another mushroom) Blargh!

Lefty: Good, eh?

Newsie: I'm sure they'll taste better once Mother cooks them...

Lefty: Yeah, I'm sure dey will...

Newsie: Well, I'd like to stay and chat, but I must finish the rest of my shopping, Lefty. (stuffs mushrooms into coat pocket) Toodles!

Newsie starts to walk off; he doesn't get too far; he clutches his stomach, and doubles over in pain, moaning.

Lefty runs away.

Newsie: X_X
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (opens the door so she can go out to watch some grass grow): Gah! *falls backward, then gets up* Sorry. Hi! C'mon in!
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *examining some dirt* ...yesh...I lead a very eventful life... XPPP

Zoot: *trying to escape Chamberlain who's throwing mud at him* X_X
  17. Beakerfan Active Member

Animal: *picks up Alex and carries her inside*

Bean: *sitting on Sweetums shoulder*

Link: *walking behind Sweetums* Would somebody get this walking carpet out of my way? Such a bother....

Rizzo: Oh, yeah. Sure, your highness....
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Am-min-nim-a-nal...there is nosh inside. O_O We're trapped on the outside, foo'.
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Animal: *slams into the door, regains his composure, then repeats over and over again*
  20. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (smiles, claps): Yay for Star Wars references! *looks up at Sweetums, under breath* Dang, he's huge.

Pearl (stops petting Mr. Panda to greet the others): Well, howdy, y'all! I'm Pearl. Pleasure to meet ya.

Cotterpin (trying to suppress a burp from eating the muffin, to Rizzo): Hey, I really enjoyed that skateboarding thing. You like pizza too?