Performing with a Muppeteer

Skekayuk

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
Warrick ... how did i miss this before - you've made it bud, next stop Kermit or something. Congratulations!

The Cockney Hamster is definitely my favourite - Termites fantastic too.

And getting to work with Louise Gold, wow, am a big fan of hers from the Roland Rat days at the BBC.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Be sure to tune in tomorrow on the CBBC Channel at 10am when the Termites get discoverd in the wood work!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow... just wow. First you were the most instrumental person in getting influence for the Fraggle Rock DVD's... now you're working with a legendary Muppet Show performer... you're no longer just a Muppet fan... you're part of Muppet lore now. Great stuff. I'll watch more of them in the morning! :big_grin:

Fluffets

Reaction score
OMG Wow so your the performer of Oucho, WOW! :smile: I may embarass myself in saying this but WOW! Soooo cool, I always pereferred him to Ed, Oucho's so cute and funny, I haven't watched CBBC recently, probably coz I'm really growing out of it and some of the shows look more like Cbeebies material but now I might have to watch it, could you mention anything on the design of the puppet, or the technique used, is the pot a tight fit? Also do you know who the performer was for Dunceton the brain? i didn't really like him much but it would be interesting to know, this is and always will be THE BEST community in the worrrrrllld!

Omg another cool thing, did you know your on wikipedia? Well here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrick_Brownlow-Pike

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Today and tomorrow are our last episodes. It's really cool to see my name next to Louises in the credits!