eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What! So Japan has sold out already! Maybe they are only bringing a few in and have reached those numbers.:confused:
Or the button could be deactivated until they receive some sort of official factory notification that they'r in production.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just went to money converter and 27,000 yen is $642 American dollars....so who knows how much it is going to actually be here.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just went to money converter and 27,000 yen is $642 American dollars....so who knows how much it is going to actually be here.
The Japanese order is not available in America, but we already know that eFX will sell Rizzo for US$379 or US$329 to D23 members.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, that report was filed by "Julius Marx", which was Groucho's real name. So, either he's back from the dead with a newfound interest in collectibles, or that's a pseudonym. So, until eFX announces it officially, I'm not believing that that's the real set-in-stone price.

Second, I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just found it on eFX's website:

UPDATE: We know that many of you have been patiently waiting for the release of our line of Muppet replicas. As many of you know, Disney had approved our final prototypes of Reporter Kermit and Rizzo for production. Since that time we have worked with no less than 4 potential vendors to manufacture Rizzo and Kermit. Unfortunately, none of the vendors were able to manufacture them at the quality level that we require. We will not make any concessions on not only the accuracy of the Muppets, but the quality, as well. We just want to let you know that we are continuing to pursue a vendor that will meet our requirements. We apologize for the delay, and we are just as disappointed that we have not been able to bring these great characters to you yet. We will inform you here and in our newsletters on any updates. Thank you for your continued patience!

There is no factory. Until there's a factory, I don't see how they could announce a price OR a pre-order date. Again, I'm not trying to just be negative, I'm trying to be realistic. I don't think we're going to hear anything new at Comic-Con unless they find a factory between now and next week.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, that report was filed by "Julius Marx", which was Groucho's real name. So, either he's back from the dead with a newfound interest in collectibles, or that's a pseudonym. So, until eFX announces it officially, I'm not believing that that's the real set-in-stone price.

Second, I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just found it on eFX's website:

UPDATE: We know that many of you have been patiently waiting for the release of our line of Muppet replicas. As many of you know, Disney had approved our final prototypes of Reporter Kermit and Rizzo for production. Since that time we have worked with no less than 4 potential vendors to manufacture Rizzo and Kermit. Unfortunately, none of the vendors were able to manufacture them at the quality level that we require. We will not make any concessions on not only the accuracy of the Muppets, but the quality, as well. We just want to let you know that we are continuing to pursue a vendor that will meet our requirements. We apologize for the delay, and we are just as disappointed that we have not been able to bring these great characters to you yet. We will inform you here and in our newsletters on any updates. Thank you for your continued patience!

There is no factory. Until there's a factory, I don't see how they could announce a price OR a pre-order date. Again, I'm not trying to just be negative, I'm trying to be realistic. I don't think we're going to hear anything new at Comic-Con unless they find a factory between now and next week.

:stick_out_tongue:
Yes, I see that update has been recently added, so that would cancel the price that they did have, unless they can get a factory to match the price.Looks like I will shut up!LOL.