Favorite Puppet podcast?

Bob1995

Reaction score
I have one question for all of you: What's your favorite puppet podcast? MIne would be DotBoom. Its probably the first "Muppets for Adults" series that I truely like. The jokes aren't so excessive as, say, Family Guy, which is a VERY good thing. In addition, I like how they made it on a wallet-size budget, and I can't WAIT 'til season 2!

mrhogg

Reaction score
I have one question for all of you: What's your favorite puppet podcast? MIne would be DotBoom. Its probably the first "Muppets for Adults" series that I truely like. The jokes aren't so excessive as, say, Family Guy, which is a VERY good thing. In addition, I like how they made it on a wallet-size budget, and I can't WAIT 'til season 2!
Well, shucks, thanks!

My answer would be Jigsaw, which is terribly funny and quirky: jigsawfanclub.com

Though a quick and easy description is tricky, it's worth checking it out.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
im a jig saw fan myself, some very fun stuff happening thier, Dotboom, is quality as well

Bob1995

Reaction score
Well, shucks, thanks!

My answer would be Jigsaw, which is terribly funny and quirky: jigsawfanclub.com

Though a quick and easy description is tricky, it's worth checking it out.
I have to aggree with you on that one. Jigsaw is innovative in it's writing, humor, and execution. It's also puppet show that defies explination, exept for the fact it's about a mad scientist and a robot having a rapid and often funny coversations.

Also, thanks for all who noticed my thread. I was afraid it would be ignored.

Signed,

Bob