Statler and Waldorf Replicas

rtgentry

Reaction score
well looks like I may hold on to them for right now guys.Best offer I had was $1600 plus kermit and animal MR Replicas. Tempting but I might regret it later.

rtgentry

Reaction score
ok I may be listing the hecklers on ebay to see what they bring in. I hate doing reserves but to protect my investment I may have to. :sleep: :boo:

I am going to get some better pics taken and I will post the link here.

I was thinking of listing them seperately to bring in a higher final bid for each , figureing that if someone wanted one they would also bid on the other. Any thoughts?

muppetperson

Reaction score
ok I may be listing the hecklers on ebay to see what they bring in. I hate doing reserves but to protect my investment I may have to. :sleep: :boo:

I am going to get some better pics taken and I will post the link here.

I was thinking of listing them seperately to bring in a higher final bid for each , figureing that if someone wanted one they would also bid on the other. Any thoughts?
I think they should be sold as a pair.If you want the highest price, just set the reserve accordingly.Otherwise you could have two unhappy bidders with only half a duo!:cry:

Barber

Reaction score
In all honesty , they would be worth about $600US each tops :sleep::boo: - in my opinion
Naw, that's really cold. These are amazing and one of a kind. Did you end up selling them? If you didn't get $2K for them, that's a rotten shame. Did you make them yourself or commission them?

Barber

Reaction score
I'm glad you got the 2k... I'm not glad that you didn't get it from though, LOL. Congrats to whoever bought them. So jealous!

Did you make them yourself?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You have to be real careful about selling things like that cause Disney will have your butt if your making money off there properties and they are not getting some or all of the action.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well they dont exactly look like them but they are really really close lol