D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

unclematt

Reaction score
I enjoyed that scene as well but I do remember Grinch references in there as far as the pop culture goes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really? I thought the scene with the lasers in the hallway was one of the funniest parts of the whole film.
The Grinch thing I really like and all... but the Crock Hunter thing, even before his death, screamed "DATED!" at the top of its lungs while waving its arms and jumping up and down.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
The Grinch thing I really like and all... but the Crock Hunter thing, even before his death, screamed "DATED!" at the top of its lungs while waving its arms and jumping up and down.
Yeah, I thought the Grinch gag worked okay because Grinch is a Christmas movie, and the movie spoofed a bunch of Christmas movies. I really hated the Croc Hunter thing, though. It was just so pointless. I personally really enjoyed the movie as a whole, but I distinctly remember thinking that scene was stupid the first time I saw it.

unclematt

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought the Grinch gag worked okay because Grinch is a Christmas movie, and the movie spoofed a bunch of Christmas movies. I really hated the Croc Hunter thing, though. It was just so pointless. I personally really enjoyed the movie as a whole, but I distinctly remember thinking that scene was stupid the first time I saw it.
I forgot about the Croc Hunter scene. Yeah I really didn't like that.

Nick22

Reaction score
i HATE the croc hunter thing. i always fast forward through it. lol.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Guys I meant to post this some time ago, it is the poster for the new disney pook-a-looz toys. You can see clearly a Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. These were showcased at D23, I'm also gonna link this in the Merchandise portion of this forum...

Nick22

Reaction score
Guys I meant to post this some time ago, it is the poster for the new disney pook-a-looz toys. You can see clearly a Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. These were showcased at D23, I'm also gonna link this in the Merchandise portion of this forum...
i want all of them! every single one that is available will be mine!