Ghost Hunters at Henson Studios

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Uhh beaker.. word of advice.... that's not the way to earn friends around here.

99% of Muppet fans will tell you Disney owning them is a very BAD thing.

However of bigger concern is you earlier comments. Ghosts do not automatically mean Satanic. Nor does occult = Satanic

There is nothing dark or Satanic about Ghost Hunters, it is a group of people who have had paranormal experiences themselves and set up an organization to conduct legitimate scientific investigations into the matter. You may not believe in the supernatural but don't go insulting people who do.

Count von Count

Reaction score
So I watch it. And it made me think of the halloween Henson Podcast.
With out the comdey.
Who here thinks so. Have not seen it? Look it up, it's on itunes.:smile:

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Ugh. I freaking hate this occult-ification of pop culture. Does everything sweet and innocent have to be sullied by this Satanic crap? I wish that show could be taken off the air, its bad enough
we have so much esoteric/occult themes being programmed into children's minds in popular culture. There's nothing fun or cute about this subject matter, and I am very disappointed
the Henson people would allow these people to come in.

I guess the Henson family has "souled" out in more ways than one.
Wow.

As another poster here has already said, there's nothing Satanic or occultish about Ghost Hunters. TAPS is a group of guys who investigate hauntings and try to rule out if they're real or not. They take the job seriously, and really do look for stuff to disprove the "it's haunted" theory. They try to find the causes of the sounds they hear and the events they encounter...and they've caught some pretty impressive footage from time to time too.

Unlike pretty much all the other haunting investigation shows, where the people scream at the sound of a pindrop and automatically delcare the place they're at is haunted without any effort at all in actually checking it out and trying to find the source of the sound.

You clearly don't believe in the supernatural, which is fine and dandy, but it's pretty crummy of you to bash at the Henson Co. and fans of the GH show.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wow that was possibly the dullest thing ever... It would of been funnier if there were some sounds like when they were asking whether they heard something like if something was added like "Wokka wokka wokka!" or a "Hi-ho" or it would be funny if they added a "kissy kissy" I also think it would be cool and creepy if they did some in-the-dark shots with what leftover puppet stuff was there or something.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Wow that was possibly the dullest thing ever... It would of been funnier if there were some sounds like when they were asking whether they heard something like if something was added like "Wokka wokka wokka!" or a "Hi-ho" or it would be funny if they added a "kissy kissy" I also think it would be cool and creepy if they did some in-the-dark shots with what leftover puppet stuff was there or something.
Yes, it was. If I wasn't such a fan of the paranormal, I would have stopped watching it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Uh, maybe because while they were investigating the Henson studio, the Ghost Hunters show isn't affiliated with the Henson company? Who knows, they might have gotten shots of puppets and stuff and then were told that they couldn't use those shots.

Plus TAPS was there to do a serious investigation. There's no room for funny stuff...unless it's Jason and Grant pranking the rest of their team.

-Kim