The New Movie: The Muppets

beaker

Reaction score
Those were GOOD, though. Well, I'm not a hufge SBTB fan, but I enjoyed it to an extent... but Keenan and Kel? Sigh, I still lament the day they split up. And Kel's like only the token black in SNL! He's like the most talented guy on there now.

Even Stevens was pretty good though. Caught a few episodes on ABC kids. Even that Hillary Duff thing had its moments... but I find these pop star shows to be garish and only out to make a double deal with said pop music. And of course, that stuff became so popular, it Wal*marted the competition until they came up with lousy clones that no one actually watched. I'm glad Disney (and in cases, the stars themselves) are distancing themselves from that now and getting onto things for everyone. But really, those were some DARK times. Even Pooh was left in the lurch... and we all know how they love to overexpose Pooh.

Yeah, and have :crazy: as Glenn Blecck. but enough of that stuff.
Actually theres a few black comedians on SNL, heck they even have an Arab girl on there now. Keenan strangely STILL looks like he's 15, even tho he's about my age. I hate to say it, but I LOVE "Good Burger", heh

Ha, even stevens...never knew how big Shia would get

Drtooth

Reaction score
You mean Keenan, right? That's okay. I'm sure everybody got Keenan and Kel mixed up at some point.
Facepalm... WHY do I keep getting those two mixed up every fifth time I mention them? I swear... every so often I accidentally say Keenan when I mean Kel. I KNOW I meant Kel, but I say Keenan every so often. AAARRGH!

Ha, even stevens...never knew how big Shia would get
And he keeps P&Ming about how he's in bad movies. Well, he's GOOD in bad movies... and I still think Indie 4 didn't deserve half the crap it got. It's like, COME ONE and Make Ghostbusters 3 so we can say how terrible it was already. :rolleyes:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
HERE IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH...

Filming is finished! As of yesterday February 11, the filming of The Muppets is finished! I hope this means a trailer isn't too far off! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
HERE IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH...

Filming is finished! As of yesterday February 11, the filming of The Muppets is finished! I hope this means a trailer isn't too far off! :smile:
:smile: woooohooo! (confetti, streamers etc) :cool:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Whoop-di-doo! This will really be a Muppetational movie! It's probably going to be a big phenomenon!

The Snowths: Do, do, do, do, do!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
And he keeps P&Ming about how he's in bad movies. Well, he's GOOD in bad movies... and I still think Indie 4 didn't deserve half the crap it got. It's like, COME ONE and Make Ghostbusters 3 so we can say how terrible it was already. :rolleyes:
No, it did not and yes, that's probably what will happen.

IN OTHER NEWS! :excited:

*Does Happy Nerd dance*

Bring on the trailer (and hopefully a title change)!

Rat: And a sedative, please!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Slightly on topic, I hate when a stalled franchise finally makes a movie, everyone looks great forward to it, they talk endlessly about it on chatrooms and buy all the merchandise on the day it comes out, then they see the movie and AUTOMATICALLY it sucks because it isn't EXACTLY like the greatest one in the franchise. And they NEVER let it go. And half the time the fans EGG them on to make the movie when every little rumor pops up.

So what would it be? A sequel to a classic movie franchise that isn't quite as good as the originals but still relatively decent, or sitting on their thumbs whining that there ISN'T a sequel? Really, IF Ghostbusters 3 gets off the ground, they're gonna complain that it's been made, if it doesn't, they'll whine that it doesn't.