Muppet Babies 3 Disc Box Set 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPK

Reaction score
Anybody have this Muppet Babies 3 disc box set
I will send a money order to someone who can find it and you ship to my house for me ?

It contains 12 episodes

I would really like to add this to my dvd collection

try to find this on ebay

muppets2

Reaction score
oh i saw that on ebay yesterday it was only five bucks i think it is gone now

KPK

Reaction score
If you see it somewhere or on ebay get it and ship it to me

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hm, it says it's bootleg :/ I've never seen it anywhere before.

muppets2

Reaction score
oh it might have been diffrent but i think it was the same:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
actual review

:eek:

Please. Do not buy this dvd set. It's a really obvious bootleg. There is no real Muppet Babies set, as they can't get the rights to some of the clips that were used in the show.

KPK

Reaction score
I don't care if its a bootleg

Ok I don't care if its a bootleg just get me a copy of this
Muppet Babies 3 Disc Box Set 1984 when its avaible
on Amazon.com

let me know if need my address so you can ship the set
to me when's its avaible

don't click this link until its avaible again ok
then someone get it for me ?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... the problem is this... if it is a bootleg, there's a good chance that it will be poor quality and feature TV logos/bugs at the bottom. Plus, you're basically paying someone who's money will not go to support the franchise. And you can do that for free on youtube. I have no problem with not supporting the franchise monetarily... but I don't think I should have to pay for it.

And, of course, you could also wind up with an empty box, or mislabeled disks. I've heard stories.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well... the problem is this... if it is a bootleg, there's a good chance that it will be poor quality and feature TV logos/bugs at the bottom. Plus, you're basically paying someone who's money will not go to support the franchise. And you can do that for free on youtube. I have no problem with not supporting the franchise monetarily... but I don't think I should have to pay for it.

And, of course, you could also wind up with an empty box, or mislabeled disks. I've heard stories.
Good points Dr Tooth, i had seen this same link when i was looking for some muppet things on Amazon.com some monthes back .

I was a bit sad that they where sold out then , but after thinking about it a bit, after looking at the same page , at that time i thought this must be bootleged because if it was offical we would have heard about it here on Muppet centeral and also tv show shows on dvd .com among other places as well .

I hope they have some offical stuff soon i am not going to buy boot leged things , even though it is a bit tempting because i do want some dvd copies so bad it is my all time faverite cartoon and all .

I will wait though and i will be buying both dvd and blu ray sets of all 7 seasons when they come come out even if i am in my 50s LOL but i do not think i will have to wait that long LOL .:insatiable::stick_out_tongue:

KPK

Reaction score
Can someone please get me that Muppet Babies DVD Set when its avaible online on Amazon.com It should be avaible soon please I want this badly

Status
Not open for further replies.