Season 40 Press Kit!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone notice that Matt performs Big Bird in the Sarah Parker segment?

As for that guy singing the parody of that song... sure fire sounds good, if I actually heard of him and his actual song. :wisdom:

Yeah. They probably planned it that way because usually the new season would begin in September. Or is it going to be like this every year? I don't know.
Yeah... It was in February, then April, then August... seems like it's naturally moving every 2-3 months. Stinks that it's taking so long, but they really want to launch this to co-incide with their real 40th...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ah! According to show writer Annie Evans, Tyler Bunch was the other puppeteer in the Man Med sketch!

cahuenga

Reaction score
new mad men

Hi guys! Does anybody knows about how many sketches have made Frank Oz with Eric Jacobson? and did Jerry work a lot with Eric too? thaks for answering!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't get the question, but Frank did come in to record some new Grover bits and the Man Men sketch.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hi guys! Does anybody knows about how many sketches have made Frank Oz with Eric Jacobson?
There was a letter of the day segment with cookie Monster and Grover (this was a while back) and I can't remember if Frank played Grover or Cookie... i he played Cookie, then he did work with Eric, if not, he didn't.

cahuenga

Reaction score
thanks for posting! i would love to see that sketch, if anyone can put that on youtube Iwill be very pleased!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Keep trying. It didn't work for me the first couple of times.