If they were to make a new Muppet Babies....

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Drtooth: Maybe it's just me... but I really wish if a new series were to happen, they change the nursery into a day care or something, and stress that most of them have parents of some sort. Somehow that always bugged me.
I've come to the conclusion that it's possible Nanny lived in an apartment complex similar to where the Muppets lived in LTS and the Muppet parents let Nanny watch the kids while they went to work. Even when they stay overnight, Nanny could just be getting paid overtime to watch the kids so the parents could relax.
And if you had a Muppet kid, I could definitely see why you'd want to have a break every once in awhile, LOL. :smile:
lds1987 said:
Maybe one episode the babies some how get to Fraggle land and meet the fraggle rock characters.
You know, we never really get to see the closet much aside from Gonzo's imagination, but I'm willing to bet that there's a Fraggle Hole in there. The magic of Fraggle Rock would explain a LOT. It's definitely a portal to imagination, at least.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Here's some ideas I had for future MB episodes involving baby versions of Henson/Sesame characters:

1.) Kermit introduces his Sesame Street friends to everyone in the nursery, and chaos ensues when they can't find something they can all do together that's not annoying (like Ernie wanting to annoy Bert, Oscar slamming down his lid constantly, and Cookie Monster eating everyone's lunch!).

2.) The babies go to a science museum to visit Bunsen and Beaker, as well as baby versions of Sid the Science Kid and his friends, but all Gonzo does is wreak havoc (with Animal too!), with his fantasies causing him to destroy exhibits, angering the other babies. By show's end, Gonzo and Animal (with the help of friends) fix the exhibit, after learning some scientific stuff from Bunsen, Beaker, Sid, Gabriela, Gerald, and May.

3.) The babies visit a farm, and all seem bored until they learn four of the animals can talk, and those four turn out to be the Pajanimals! Sam the Eagle baby-sits for Nanny, and explains how farms are a great American habitat... until Cow Bella starts talking (and her being Italian, angers Sam). ;-) The babies have fun with each other, and at the end, sing "La-La-Lullaby".

4.) While Nanny is away, she asks a younger Sarah (from "Labyrinth") to baby-sit the babies. But they don't listen to her, and of course, chaos ensues. Speaking of "chaos", Canadian Sesame Street's resident kitty cat visits, making friends, oddly, with Rowlf (and dogs usually don't like cats!), but scaring a visiting Tutter (since he's a mouse, and cats love to eat mice ;-)).

5.) The babies visit Fraggle Rock, and meet baby versions of the Fraggles, singing and dancing all the way.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You realize of course, that if they DID make a new series, crossovers would be completely out of the question. Maybe a Bear crossover... but you know the state of the Muppets being split up against 3 different owners, right? We're probably not going to get any cameos in The Greatest Muppet Movie, we sure wouldn't if they brought back this show somehow. Heck, the only Sesame Street appearances they had in the original series were film inserts and background photos, and they didn't even talk.

muppet baby

Reaction score
You realize of course, that if they DID make a new series, crossovers would be completely out of the question. Maybe a Bear crossover... but you know the state of the Muppets being split up against 3 different owners, right? We're probably not going to get any cameos in The Greatest Muppet Movie, we sure wouldn't if they brought back this show somehow. Heck, the only Sesame Street appearances they had in the original series were film inserts and background photos, and they didn't even talk.
You know i think you are right about the cross overs i really think that they would really never happen disney is so picky about rights to things and leting people have rights to disney and let really good cross overs happen .

I mean they really have not even let good muppet baby merchindise happen yet , that really sinks i hope they come to there senses and let some good merchindise come out , and dvds and maybe a great new series but i dought it will ever happen . There is always hope though really truly there is i mean they bought marvel right ?:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I mean they really have not even let good muppet baby merchindise happen yet , that really sinks i hope they come to there senses and let some good merchindise come out , and dvds and maybe a great new series but i dought it will ever happen . There is always hope though really truly there is i mean they bought marvel right ?:stick_out_tongue:
I have to say, I'd like to see the characters return to some extent (we had Disney Babies going as far as making Pooh and Princesses baby characters) as far as merchandising goes. But would I really want to see another MB TV series? Only if they step up the quality a little. Discuss things a little deeper... maybe more of an age difference between characters? As I said, how about young child Electric Mayhem characters, basically being the older brother figures (5-6 maybe 7), the chef as a teenage pizza delivery boy. Pepe being the youngest of the bunch and barely able to speak, but still managing to act like his older self, getting them constantly in trouble a way that even Animal couldn't.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I have to say, I'd like to see the characters return to some extent (we had Disney Babies going as far as making Pooh and Princesses baby characters) as far as merchandising goes. But would I really want to see another MB TV series? Only if they step up the quality a little. Discuss things a little deeper... maybe more of an age difference between characters? As I said, how about young child Electric Mayhem characters, basically being the older brother figures (5-6 maybe 7), the chef as a teenage pizza delivery boy. Pepe being the youngest of the bunch and barely able to speak, but still managing to act like his older self, getting them constantly in trouble a way that even Animal couldn't.
Oh I think baby versions of the Mayhem and Chef would work. Look at the links I posted just above you.