New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I gotta say, this is one of the greatest things I've EVER seen! (and I'm not even a huge fan of the song lol).

But yeah, everyone was great in it. I loved Sam's part, and Pepe's part.

It was great seeing Johnny and Sal again.

dwmckim

Reaction score
See, if I had to nitpick, I'd probably say that I think when Beaker did the 'Gallileo' part, the other person should've been the Swedish Chef, but I think that having him with the turkey at the end of that part was just too perfect.
Oh no - Bobo was PERFECTLY cast in his part. Bobo singing gallileo in his typically deadpan delivery was simply inspired and filled with Muppety goodness all on its own.

unclematt

Reaction score
Oh no - Bobo was PERFECTLY cast in his part. Bobo singing gallileo in his typically deadpan delivery was simply inspired and filled with Muppety goodness all on its own.
I agree 100%.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just want to say that i think all the re casts are finaly working, and I think the voices of the Muppets are sounding very good. I really love hearing Dr. Theeth, and Floyd talk, and more inportaintly sing. I think all of the prefromers are really doing a great job and thought i would let everyone on here know that.

unclematt

Reaction score
could not believe how dead on Dr. Teeth sounded. I really wish we culd hear Floyd better. I felt Janice drowned him out a bit but then again Janice sounded great.

jeffy

Reaction score
> Oh no - Bobo was PERFECTLY cast in his part.
> Bobo singing gallileo in his typically deadpan delivery
> was simply inspired and filled with Muppety goodness
> all on its own.

I agree 100%.
Here here!

Retrofaze

Reaction score
Perfectly done!

I absolutely LOVED this video! I sat and made a list of all the Muppets and then I posted it to my own site. I love the Muppets till the end! I am hoping and praying they bring back the Muppet Show to primetime TV. I can dream can't I?:cool:

beaker

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention, for Muppet fans that think Sesame Street is all floofy Elmo and Abby jib jab...

Check out the intro to "Murray/Word On the Street", where Murray Monster(Joey Mazzarino) and Ovejita go into the real world of NYC(ala Uncle Matt)
NO muppet fan should go without at least checking this out,
pure magic and by far the best thing about modern Sesame Street:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcoWtcg_zz0

unclematt

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention, for Muppet fans that think Sesame Street is all floofy Elmo and Abby jib jab...

Check out the intro to "Murray/Word On the Street", where Murray Monster(Joey Mazzarino) and Ovejita go into the real world of NYC(ala Uncle Matt)
NO muppet fan should go without at least checking this out,
pure magic and by far the best thing about modern Sesame Street:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcoWtcg_zz0
Pretty impressive