Would you actually pay this much for Muppet Family Christmas?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I actually saw someone on ebay trying to sell a VHS copy of Muppet Family Christmas for the most insane price ever.

I mean sure it's becoming pretty rare, but really?

For that price, Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson better sign it and Kermit the Frog better personally deliver it to me, :smile:.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
I wonder if he put in too many zeros.... other people on ebay are selling the same video for 10 bucks

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I wonder if he put in too many zeros.... other people on ebay are selling the same video for 10 bucks
I honestly don't think he made a mistake here, I think this seller really believes he could get 1000 bucks for this VHS. Why do I think that? Because this seller has other MFC video with the different cover, the one that also features Gonzo and Fozzie for that much money too.

Plus check this out, this same seller wants a $1000 for a sealed copy of A Christmas Toy VHS and these Muppet Ornaments.:confused:

I guess this seller honestly thinks Muppet fans will pay anything for anything, :smirk:. I mean he seems to be a pretty good seller with high feedback and the "power seller" title.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
I dont know, cause if you look at all of his past sales... they are mostly less than 10 bucks... and about the same kind of stuff... but everything he has up now is listed for 1,000...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
All i can say is thank god for people like kermeclown who has videos and such for a way better deal.