Muppeteer Jerry Nelson releases studio album, "Truro Daydreams"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year, veteran Muppeteer Jerry Nelson posted on our forum that his dream of releasing a studio album was becoming a reality. Find out all about the release "Truro Daydreams", including Jerry’s thoughts on the songs and photos from the recording sessions of his first studio album.

"Truro Daydreams" is available for download for $8.99 or $0.99 per track. The "Truro Daydreams" CD can also be ordered on-line from Amazon.com. You can hear "Truro Daydreams" on Muppet Central Radio.

Here's also a radio interview with Jerry Nelson about "Truro Daydreams" from WCAI FM.

:sing:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've only heard the clips from the radio interview, but I love what I've heard so far. :sing:

The Muppaphone

Reaction score
Go out and get this CD

Bought the CD last week. I LOVE it. I think my favorite track has to be "Little Red." Very fun and whimsical. The sheer imagination behind these songs absolutely floors me. Great work Mr. Nelson. :sing:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I listened to the radio interview last night too - and what I've heard sounds really cool. And they're right - a lot of those songs could easily be heard on one of the Muppet shows. Bravo, Jerry! :sing:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Bought the CD last week. I LOVE it. I think my favorite track has to be "Little Red." Very fun and whimsical. The sheer imagination behind these songs absolutely floors me. Great work Mr. Nelson. :sing:
I'm wanting to pick up this CD as well.

May I ask where you found yours?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I downloaded it today, and it is WONDERFUL! Get it, folks, and you won't be displeased!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I've listened to samples and I loved them! It's great hearing Jerry's singing voice again. I am going to buy the album one of these days.

Magellan

Reaction score
I looked on iTunes and didn't see it. Anyone find it slash know if it's going to be available on iTunes? I know its available for download on that other site but unfortunately the only means of paying for it that I have right now is an iTunes giftcard which sadly isn't so helpful at the moment.