Muppeteer Jerry Nelson releases studio album, "Truro Daydreams"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There is a link in the first post of this thread where you can download the CD. I did. It's safe.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just downloaded and started listening. I wish someone could have taken a picture of my face when I started play "Alligators" and heard Jerry's voice singing. I'm sure it was priceless. :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Ju recognize my siggy now Pwawny Foo-Foo Cakes? :rolleyes:

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Oh ok, I was thinking you did mean an actual CD. But if it's only for download, I'll have to check out Itunes or something.

Thanks a much, :smile:
You can get an actual CD of Jerry's album. It is available at cdbaby.com. You will have to create an account, but they do accept Paypal. The CD comes in a nice jacket, which includes several photos from the recording sessions and others of Jerry. There are also a couple of (short) reviews on the site from Paul Williams and Frank Oz.

-Murray

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You can get an actual CD of Jerry's album. It is available at cdbaby.com. You will have to create an account, but they do accept Paypal. The CD comes in a nice jacket, which includes several photos from the recording sessions and others of Jerry. There are also a couple of (short) reviews on the site from Paul Williams and Frank Oz.

-Murray
Thanks a ton. I check it out, and listen to some previews and like what I heard so far. I'm wanting to get this.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Jerry's CD

First up, I ordered 3 of these CD's right off the bat without listening to a single note from the samples online. I knew it would rock. How can you go wrong with a Jerry Nelson CD? That's like a kid getting a "snow day" off from school.

I bought one copy for me, another for my girlfriend and one for my uncle. I may get more pretty soon (birthdays coming up).

From the beginning to the end of the CD is one big musical treat. It's the kind of album you could see either Floyd or Gobo Fraggle having in his collection (if Fraggles had CD players, that is).:smirk: There's a lot of songs that are very Fragglish.

I have to listen to it again and again...and maybe once more while running some errands tonight. I can't decide which song I like the best..."Tides" is relaxing, "Alligators" is a snappy little number (rimshot), "Little Red" is jazzy and makes you want to get up and dance, "Eye of the Storm" is beautifully done and gets to you (taps chest) right here...I just love 'em all.

I've heard that the best compliment you could get from Jim Henson was that he would say something is 'lovely'. Out of respect for Jim, I reserve that word for stuff I think has the highest quality.

"Truro Daydreams" is lovely. I just can't compliment it any higher than that.

Hopefully, Mr. Nelson will write some more songs and make another CD. I'll buy it!

Convincing John

zns

Reaction score
I know that I am definately going to buy this CD at some point soon. I just have so many other things to take care of first. God bless you Jerry. I certainly hope that you are still with us here on the forum. If not, you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I just wanted to say.
This album is great. I've finally got it, and listened to it. I'm enjoying it.
Now I can really see why some people have said the character of Floyd is an extension of Jerry. Can really hear elements of Floyd's character there. It's groovy, its the hippest of the hip. You get the jist.