The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Didn't the Miner Muppets go on strike? (British joke)

Okay, let me try again...

Keep going for gold, Minor!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<pries nose out of book> Hm... That might've been easier if I'd opened the book first.

<stares at Prawnie> ...You're making jokes about diseases now? Oyyyy... <shoves nose back into book>

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Isn't it bad luck to have an umbrella open like that?

Me- Nah! I don't believe in bad luck, anyway. What could happen to me?

Beauregard

Reaction score
<pries nose out of book> Hm... That might've been easier if I'd opened the book first.

<stares at Prawnie> ...You're making jokes about diseases now? Oyyyy... <shoves nose back into book>
Hey, no need to give him the COLD shoulder. Maybe you can influence-a him to do different jokes...Aheh....

*wearing new costume designed to look like a giant ladder is growing from my hair* Talk about bad luck, I'm walking under a ladder!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*pushes nurse RedPiggy away* Can't you see I'm trying to do an awards show here? Besides... I can't afford health insurance on this budget!

*clear throat* Moving ON... Our next award is for the Biggest Supporter of the Muppeteers in 2009. This award goes to a member who goes above and beyond to show support for those people who go below and around. The top five Biggest Supporters of the Muppeteers in 2009 are...

Fozzie Bear
theprawncracker
dwmckim
Muppet Newsgirl
dwayne1115

And the member truly worthy of the title Muppeteersketeer is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's second win of the night. Most people voted for dwmckim in this category because he started the "Postcards for Steve Whitmire" campaign back in September during the faux-frog scare.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<blinks at Beau> ...<shoves nose deeper into book> I miss my rock.

Beauregard

Reaction score
DW! You are SO deserving of that award after creating the Postcard plan! Congratulations! -- Congratulations to everyone else who was nominated as well!

Oh! And now I must go and get changed once more before the end of the show!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Enthusiasm can come in many forms. Slime, dimes, sponges, Shamwows, sesame seeds, cardboard cut outs of Jude Law... And when it comes to being a Muppet fan, undying enthusiasm is one of the most important aspects. Why, where would Kermit and the gang be if they weren't enthusiastic? (Probably in a sanitarium... or prison.) Here are the top five Most Enthusiastic Members of 2009...

beaker
Super Scooter
theprawncracker
dwayne1115
Gelfling Girl

And the biggest cheerleader of 2009 is...

SUPER SCOOTER

This is Super Scooter's first Muppet Central Forum Award. Obviously people voted for him because he looks great in a skirt and holding pom-poms. (But of course that's not why I voted for him...)