Pretzel M&M's

Xerus

Reaction score
I was at the store today and I discovered a new kind of M&Ms. Pretzel M&Ms. I bought some and they were pretty good. I remember when they had Crispy M&Ms, they had an orange M&M character as their mascot. But when the Crispies were discontinued, Orange seemed to be out of work. But now Orange M&M is back advertising Pretzel M&Ms.

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, crazy, but I approve. On a similar note, sometime last month I went to an American food store, man you guys have some strange things! :wink: I came across 7-Up marinade and Dr.Pepper BBQ sauce, but otherwise you guys have some pretty wacky and wonderful products. :stick_out_tongue:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I came across 7-Up marinade and Dr.Pepper BBQ sauce
Seriously? At Wal*Mart today, I came across some ketchup flavored potato chips. :stick_out_tongue:

I think I might try these M&Ms, but I'm really not a big fan of crunchy snacks in general.

APRena

Reaction score
Mmm, but some of the weirdest things are the best, though. Do they still sell pickle flavored Lays chips? YUM. (Is it Lays or Lay's? Methinks it's with an apostrophe... rargh.) The pretzel is in the middle? Sounds good, like smaller chocolate-covered pretzels, M&Mified. I've always felt bad for Orange. Red and Yellow are the stars, obviously, Green is the sexy one, and. . . well that still leaves Blue and Brown. :frown:

Kiki

Reaction score
Mmm, but some of the weirdest things are the best, though.
Amen. :big_grin: lately more places have been selling American lollies and biscuits and the like, and... guh, they feel so exotic to me. :smile: I tried peanut-butter M&Ms not so long ago and they are wondrous. Also: your soft-drinks are fantastic. Although I once drank a Tab from 1993. :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Seriously? At Wal*Mart today, I came across some ketchup flavored potato chips. :stick_out_tongue:
There was this competition a good while back where peeps could invent their own chip flavour, and I think one of the flavours was, like, BBQ kangeroo meat or something. :stick_out_tongue: It actually tasted really good, but when I bought some my friend who I was with recognized the guy on the packet (who invented the flavour) and she almost had a heart-attack. xDD

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
BBQ kangeroo meat or something. :stick_out_tongue:
Barbecue flavored chips are pretty good, but a meat flavor? And kangaroo meat at that? That has to be one of the weirdest chip flavors I've ever heard of. :concern: (Then again, this is coming from the kid who likes sour cream and cheddar Ruffles chips. :wink:)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I only once had ketchup flavored chips, and they were so good!
:insatiable: And pretzel M-and-Ms? Sounds good to me!
:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pizza flavored Goldfish crackers (not the MSG flavor blast kind). Sounds gross, but surprisingly yummy. :insatiable:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I like them too. Takes a few crackers to get the flavor of real pizza, but getting there is half the fun after all!
:hungry: