Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

KermiClown

Reaction score
I've always loved his work and thought it would be great if he did the Muppets. Apparently, my wish came true!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Guess I'll be spending some more money. I have to have these.

Luke

Reaction score
Are these ceramic, size?

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Are these ceramic, size?
I believe they're a resin material. Definitely not ceramic or "glassy" at all. The Mrs collects various Disney Jim Shore items and they can be a tad fragile.

Piggy will be 7.5" so I think it's safe to judge the line from 5" to 8" or so.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Those do look pretty cool. Jim Shore does indeed do some pretty good work. I wouldn't mind seeing the Muppets get intoduced to the "Walt Disney Classics Collection" line either, though that might be a bit of a stretch. Still it would been one awesome statue of Kermit and Mickey shaking hands like that awesome "Welcome to the Family" pin (which is a prized one in my collection). Like I said, it's probably a "stretch" but it sure would make a neat collectable that I would be willing to pay top dollar for.

Anyhow, speaking for myself here, I don't think I'll be able to buy these unless I'm FINALLY able to find some study work where most of the pay WON'T go to my schooling or if they're given as prizes for buying a ton of Disney DVDs though the DMR website.

Luke

Reaction score
I believe they're a resin material. Definitely not ceramic or "glassy" at all. The Mrs collects various Disney Jim Shore items and they can be a tad fragile.

Piggy will be 7.5" so I think it's safe to judge the line from 5" to 8" or so.
Thank u so much for the info, they look great.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The figures are now available on ebay. I have ordered my set, although I had to buy from a few sellers to make the set, as nobody who ships overseas had the full set. :confused: