Sesame Street Season 41 Press Kit

Oscarfan

Reaction score
On that note with Marco, what happened to Curly Bear? I haven't seen her in any of the latest episodes. I like Baby Bear, especially in the episode where Abby's freckles fly off and he says, "Why is everyone so obsessed with my underpants?" emphasis on the pants! How he said that cracked me up.
I don't really care for Elmo's World either. I watch most of the episode, then I watch something else when it comes on. I did like the cameo of Kermit in the Frogs show. :smile:
She appears in the Hibernation episode and will be in the A-Team episode in the new season.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow- an A-Team episode? Awesome!
(I wonder if Sesame Street did a takeoff on the classic '80s show back in 1983 when it first aired? lol)
I'll have to look at the press kit when I can. Sesame Street Season 41 sounds great so far!:wisdom:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember, these could be parodies in name ONLY. I was very disappointed by the Breakfast Club "takeoff" a few years ago.

Come to think of it, I don't remember someone with tornado powers or speed powers in Fantastic Four either....

Mupp

Reaction score
Say, didn't Sesame Street already do an A-Team parody in the past? I can't remember.

I mean, it seems like such an obvious choice for them that I can't imagine them not doing it before.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though, to finish up my original thought... their Iron Man parody seems pretty dead on.

Even used to movie music (or trailer music... I forget)

Sigh... it took us until 2 movies to realize who Iron Man was, didn't we? :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Outside of the press release, with only a week to go, Sesame Street posted preview clips up on Youtube.

Here are a couple I really enjoy:

The Hop this Way parody of Aerosmith's Walk this Way (seems to also incorporate the Run DMC/Aerosmith version)

An Outstanding Oprah cartoon parody Even manage to make fun of Tom Cruise.

And the rest are on their page, Katy Perry's song, several word of the Days.... they should pop up on the side when you watch these two.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And the rest are on their page, Katy Perry's song, several word of the Days.... they should pop up on the side when you watch these two.
I like the Katy Perry performance, though many people on YouTube are either complaining about how she's dressed or are making innapropriate comments about it. I hope the comments don't cause Sesame Workshop to pull the song before it's broadcast (though I saw that some youtubers have been able to copy and upload it on YouTube, so if Sesame Workshop pulls the clip at least it'll be online).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, people are freaking prudes. Kids that young don't know what that stuff is, or care what it's for. Heck, if she were fully naked it would still be cleaner than half the stuff kids are exposed to in school and in real life. :sympathy:

Love of Mike, people... they gave Richard Pryor a shot on the series... even gave Kobe a chance after all that what happened and what he may or may not have done. Kids that little don't care about skin. Half of them are just wearing diapers anyway.

Mupp

Reaction score
Its important to note that in that Sesame Street appearance, Katy Perry is wearing a flesh-colored body suit on her chest.

EDIT: some rude people on youtube are claiming that it is see-through..I'm not sure.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Its important to note that in that Sesame Street appearance, Katy Perry is wearing a flesh-colored body suit on her chest.
You know I thought there was somethign odd about her chest... Thought it looked a bit "powdery". I guess that's one of the reasons for the necklace and cape straps around the shoulders (to cover the holes in the suit).