Beware of this LABYRINTH prop!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Not that I've done a lot of research, but how many puppets look like rubber masks? You might argue it's for the midgets who played some goblins in certain shots, but the mask is too small. Why is it Caucasian, basically, when just about every goblin was green to black?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Looks like quite a few people made the wrong guess as per the Ebay seller that always tells the truth and the one that always lies.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Not that I've done a lot of research, but how many puppets look like rubber masks? You might argue it's for the midgets who played some goblins in certain shots, but the mask is too small. Why is it Caucasian, basically, when just about every goblin was green to black?
Exactly! Plus also consider the flawless condition of the rubber!
The original foam latex pieces would never look this good, after almost 25 years!

Davina

Reaction score
i'd also expect to see a screen shot of the character from the film, which this doesn't have.. and honestly, it looks a bit scarier then the goblins in the film

Laszlo

Reaction score
i'd also expect to see a screen shot of the character from the film, which this doesn't have.. and honestly, it looks a bit scarier then the goblins in the film
Yes... I couldnt find a Goblin like this in the movie (checked the Blu-Ray).
But crap, it went for an insane EUR 161.- ! Idiots!

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I agree, this does not look like it was from Labyrinth. I collect movie props, mainly from "Return to Oz" and I have seen auctions where people claim items are from the movie, and I kind of know it inside and out. And I know for a fact these things are not in there anywhere, and it will sell for over $300. With most sellers who sell fakes, you can tell by looking at their other auctions. They will have a bunch of junk with random movie names on it. I guess they know how to make money. Go to the Good Will buy someting cheap, sell it on ebay with a movie name. I feel bad for the people who think they are genuine props.

Oh well, maybe it will teach people to research a bit.