The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Of course, there are some individuals who are both fans of Disney and the Muppets!

Such as myself. :smile:

And unless I'm off my guess, so is Duke. :cool:
You would be absolutely correct, Mupp.

And why shouldn't I be? Disney and the Muppets are two of the greatest things in the history of the universe. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ugh, I can't stand this show... well, that's not entirely fair. The Muppet bits are fun, but Angelo and Cat Cora are so annoying. I like that it's an attempt to bridge a gap (a bridge that seems to lead to nowhere, but a bridge no less), but it seems so forced. Remove the whole cooking segments though, and you've got a great web show!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ugh, I can't stand this show... well, that's not entirely fair. The Muppet bits are fun, but Angelo and Cat Cora are so annoying. I like that it's an attempt to bridge a gap (a bridge that seems to lead to nowhere, but a bridge no less), but it seems so forced. Remove the whole cooking segments though, and you've got a great web show!
I agree and think it's served its purpose as a warm up act for bigger and better things to come. There were some great Muppet moments, but after some distance it's clear that the two main hosts of this program really don't work well with the Muppet brand and the idea of a serious cooking show is a little strange. I am glad they tried something different, yet can't imagine they'll be doing many more of these once the movie hits. I wonder if they've already run them all. :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I spoke my peace about this... The only problem I have with the Muppets Cooking with Cat Cora is the cooking with Cat Cora part. Seems like everything they "cooked" (they didn't... they just mentioned the food briefly and the recipe was on the side anyway). Now, it was a cute idea, but the interwoven Muppet segments were much more interesting that the rest of the show.

Still, It's not so much I have a problem with Angelo being created in liu of using the Chef... face it, the Chef's schtick would have been significantly watered down to handing wrong utensils and muttering nonsense phrases in mock Swedish. Had other Muppets stuck around to make the food and annoyed Angelo to some extent with their antics, the character could have emoted more.

Seems like they've completely run out of episodes... they may not have been great, but I would have loved to have seen more. I'm also glad refrigerated Biscuit Dough wasn't used in every recipe. Seriously... people making meals out of canned soup, stuffing mix and biscuit dough... and we wonder why we're in terrible health.

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I liked 'The Muppets Kitchen' because it was something different that had the usual Muppet mayhem and madness. I can't seem to print off the recipes from the page though.