Hello Kitty Sesame Street

shimauta

Reaction score
I was just as the store recently and came across these. Hello Kitty wearing Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo. Also Elmo wearing Hello Kitty. Always interesting stuff to find here in Japan!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I was just as the store recently and came across these. Hello Kitty wearing Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo. Also Elmo wearing Hello Kitty. Always interesting stuff to find here in Japan!

The Cookie one makes it look like he ate her.:frown:

shimauta

Reaction score
True! I like that interpretation than the one my friend gave me. He thought it looked like Hello Kitty skinned the muppets...

Drtooth

Reaction score
True! I like that interpretation than the one my friend gave me. He thought it looked like Hello Kitty skinned the muppets...
Somehow that reminds me of a Sam and Max comic where Max finds a plush toy of himself wearing a hollowed out skin of a Garfield doll at a Mall.

Not a major Hello Kitty fan (if it was Sesame Street characters dress up as Yatterman or Doraemon or ...gasp... KINNIKUMAN characters, I'd hop a plane to Japan right NOW)... and I gotta admit, I'm not too keen on Elmo... but I am LOVING that Elmo dressed up as Kitty plus. Even though, technically it is cross dressing, and I'd hate to see Elmo Tweety Birded to gender ambiguity.

Seriously, Tweety is a boy. Why is he always wearing pink flowers? Little bugger is a dangerous bird. Blew the face clean off Sylvester.

shimauta

Reaction score
Lately they have been combining a wide variety of different character worlds lately, like the Disney/Transformers line. I wonder what Muppet Transformers would be like. I would probably buy every single one, lol.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Seriously, Tweety is a boy. Why is he always wearing pink flowers? Little bugger is a dangerous bird. Blew the face clean off Sylvester.
Because Granny's not that sharp and she's the one who dresses him?