Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hate to be the barer of bad news, but the Bert in that episode is another AM, named "Burt". Our favorite square does make an appearance in that episode, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
WHy... the FROG... would they have a freakin other character named Burt. I hope that's a joke.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hate to be the barer of bad news, but the Bert in that episode is another AM, named "Burt". Our favorite square does make an appearance in that episode, though.
I hope this just a joke. Please tell us this is a joke. Okay, Herry and 'Harry', I get. That makes sense. But 'Burt'? Come on! It reminds me of something I saw in a Simpons episode the other day...

I am so thankful for that Sesame clip video archive and Youtube right now...

'Burt'...yeesh.

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
I checked out the preview on their site. The two AM's (they are movers/ business owners Oscar hires) might be a parody or reference to something (really wanna say Flight of the Concords, but I've never seen it). Looks like a good episode anyway.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another meh.

Telly and Elmo playing with an Aurora Letter of the Day model... didn't realize they needed glue and this bone (or stick as the case may be). Nice bit of self satire (at least I'm guessing that was self satire) with the constant saying of what words began with I (and coincidences thereof) and the random song at the end.

Some dude in an Elmo costume almost demonically mumbling Elmo's world, Elmo's world... I don't wanna get into that.

REALLY liked the Traction Jackson cartoon about the letter I and imagining what the sign said. Is this new? I don't remember it.

And./.. reruns, reruns, reruns, reruns... ooh at least they reran an Ernie and Bert segment.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I was going to ask about that one. I wasn't sure if that was new to this season or not. I thought that sounded like Frank as Bert, but Eric is so good it's sometimes hard to tell. Plus Frank does still perform once or twice per season.

I'm guessing that since some sponsor letters have already been repeated this season (two F episodes?), the rehashed Season 39 episodes don't count against the usual total of one per letter. So we might still see the Telly/Oscar sketch about N this season... *keeps her fingers crossed*
I was wondering about that. I missed the 'Itsy Bitsty Spider' episode sponsored by the letter N. I thought the Telly/Oscar bit would have been in that one, but I guess I haven't missed it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So everyone can look out for it, the Telly/Oscar bit was about the letter B and aired in the "Abby Thinks Oscar is a Prince" repeat. So, look for a re-run on your station!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Oscarfan. I guess that's the trouble with having so many 'reruns' this season. You don't think there will be anything new there, but sometimes they throw a curveball. I think I missed the 'Price' episode this morning. I'll have to watch for the next time it airs.