New UK DVD releases

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The Xmas Toy is coming to DVD in the UK on Oct 11th. play.com has it for only £4.99

Also, finally, Fraggle Rock Season One will be released on Oct 18th, hopefully it will have different art work than other releases, it does say that it comes with a replica note book just like the US release!

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Also, finally, Fraggle Rock Season One will be released on Oct 18th, hopefully it will have different art work than other releases, it does say that it comes with a replica note book just like the US release!
Very strange saying 4 DVDs as it should be 5 discs:search::concern:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I thought that too Danny, maybe there are no bonus features?
Or maybe its just an error!
Chris

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hensons Place has recently been passed for release here too.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the UK release of Fraggle Rock will be the american version or the UK version with Fulton Mackay?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My Guess is that it will be a direct copy of the US version as many of the UK episodes are missing.

Lets hope Im wrong, but I doubt it.

I hope they at least use different art work, but again, I doubt it!

Also, Henson Place is going to be on itunes UK this month too.

Chris

SeanC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the UK release of Fraggle Rock will be the american version or the UK version with Fulton Mackay?
As far as I recall, the vast majority of UK episodes cannot be located. Whether this means they've been stored incorrectly or accidently wiped I'm not sure. I think only 12 remain, all of which were released by HIT a few years back.
Unless all the other eps have been relocated, I expect the upcoming DVD set to be the US versions.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
They got lost/destroyed when the TV company moved or was taken over?

They can borrow my old RCA video tapes vol 1 - 12 with 20 UK episodes on them to transfer to DVD if they want!

Chris