Full Palisades Figure List

DaveC27

Reaction score
Has anyone found a decent list of every Palisades figure, including the different variants and exclusives? I've looked all over and cannot find a compete one in a downloadable/printable format, so I made my own.

If this is of any use to you, please download the .pdf here:

The colours are intended to show relationships between figures (Electric Mayhem members, Muppet Treasure Island cast, etc), and the figure names are links to Muppet Wiki pages.

So how many can you check off? Plus I'm always open to feedback!

:hungry:DaveC27:smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Dave,
Great idea!
My only issue with it is that you didn't need to write "action figure" after each characters' name.
For the people who are looking for this list would know that this is a list of action figures. Therefore, it's a little redundant.

Other than that, amazing, you've really thought it out and it looks great!
Kudos for taking the time to do so.

DaveC27

Reaction score
Oh hey, that's just because I didn't delete that part from the Wiki List/hyperlinks. It is kinda annoying though, huh?

Dearth

Reaction score
I'm more of a handwritten list kind of guy myself, but here's some initial reactions...

I didn't see both variants of the Holiday Rizzo listed. (Green sleeves versus Red sleeves.) Same for Frog Scout Leader Kermit, who came with two different Frog Scout pack-ins, blue and green. And I don't see the Electronics Boutique Piggy at first glance either.

Spotted one typo - left off the E at the end of pinstripe under the versions of Johnny Fiama.

You decided to go with alphabetical order, for the most part, which results in the zig-zagging color code. But if we're going to ignore the chronological 'series' sequence of when they were released, why not just group them by affiliation to begin with, and have fewer connecting lines?

Also, the way the names are listed may confuse some people. You call him "Usher Scooter" so he's under the letter U. But some folks might be searching for him under M for "Movie Usher Scooter", see what I mean? Ditto for Black Jacket Rizzo, who some might search for as a third variant under the regular Rizzo. Bunsen falls between the B's and C's even though you gave him his full name starting with "Dr."

I've seen lists that go alphabetically by character, and then list versions for them underneath. So all the Kermits are in one area, all the Fozzies, etc. That might be another option to consider.

Oh, and the black dots, I presume, are the figures you already have? Did you save a copy without your own personal acquisitions notated? Can you upload that one for the public?

Best,
Alex

DaveC27

Reaction score
Hey Dearth.

Thanks for the feedback. I mentioned before (but perhaps was not clear) I started by simply copy-pasting the Muppet Wiki list. Only near the end did I notice that a) the put Action Figure behind each one, and b) didn't seem to follow a standard format.

But the black dots are intuitional (they indicate a figure category with individuals as sub-categories. And I believe EB Miss Piggy is listed as Glamor Miss Piggy.

But I was in-aware of two Holiday Rizzos and two frog scour Kermits (I gotta check to see which one I have!)

Maybe I can reformat the list at lunch tomorrow.